2020-2021 Seton Hall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yay thanks for letting us know 🙂 does anyone know if scholarships renew automatically every year?
Welcome! My email says "institutional scholarship awards are renewable each year if FAFSA has been received and Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) is met", so I would say yes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone have intel on their financial aid/scholarship policy? I saw on MSAR that 100% of students receive some kind of aid??? Do they have a huge endowment or what
 
does anyone have intel on their financial aid/scholarship policy? I saw on MSAR that 100% of students receive some kind of aid??? Do they have a huge endowment or what
The endowment is at least 100 million probably a bit more. Not sure if 100% of students get aid but there is money to go around.
 
Welp. Just got a post-II R just now. Interviewed Jan 3rd. Disappointed, especially since my interviewer said he thought I was a good fit for the school. Best of luck to all of you.
Wow sorry about that. When was the email sent? Hoping it works out and you get an A somewhere else this cycle. Best of luck to you!
 
I guess this does mean that everyone who hasn't heard back after their interview is still in contention, which is good. But I'm not sure why they're still interviewing when there's likely many decisions they haven't released yet. I can't imagine the delay is good for them in any way.
 
I guess this does mean that everyone who hasn't heard back after their interview is still in contention, which is good. But I'm not sure why they're still interviewing when there's likely many decisions they haven't released yet. I can't imagine the delay is good for them in any way.
its not really bad for them either. there's people like me who'd go even if they say welcome aboard on july 1 lmao.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the people who were waitlisted did anyone interview in February or was everyone interviewed earlier. I am asking because I interviewed in Feb and was wondering if they are sending waitlists or rejections in time order of interviews or everyone in a batch together.
I interviewed in mid-February and haven't heard anything yet either.