2020-2021 Texas A&M

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Has anyone who is interviewing this Thursday received interview day info yet? The email said we would receive info on Monday and I'm wondering if I should reach out or just wait
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone still not had A&M pop up on the pre-match rank page on TMDSAS? I interviewed about 2 weeks ago and still nothing!
 
They just dropped half a billion on the tmc, they can afford to they choose not to
I think he was referring to strictly class size...A&M's class size is 175, other Texas schools are >200. Without a doubt though A&M has the monetary resources to compete with other in-state programs.
 
Their post ii accept rate is similar to tx schools though it appears

I am not sure how many they are actually admitting out of 125. They have seats for JAMP and also their own rural student combined program.

Sounds like reapplicants have a large acceptance rate (34% seems quite high).
 

I am not sure how many they are actually admitting out of 125. They have seats for JAMP and also their own rural student combined program.

Sounds like reapplicants have a large acceptance rate (34% seems quite high).
Is that page accurate? I thought their class size is 175
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know if a&m will be sending out some prematch offers tomorrow? Also has anyone else's status changed from "interviewed" back to "under review"?
Anyone else who interviewed here have their status change from "interviewed" back to "under review" in the portal? My status was "interviewed" since my interview but when I checked today it had changed...
Yikes, mine still says "Interviewed" :nailbiting:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Um guys. does anyone else have a deadline (10/30/2020) to accept the offer? I thought we were able to hold acceptances until match day.
 
Um guys. does anyone else have a deadline (10/30/2020) to accept the offer? I thought we were able to hold acceptances until match day.

The acceptance is non-binding, per agreement with other Texas institutions.

TMDSAS says:

Applicants may accept offers from more than one medical school during the pre-match offer period without the risk of an offer being withdrawn by a medical school during the pre-match offer period.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad