2020-2021 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not the original poster but Avatar the last airbender is a great show from my youth that's currently experiencing a comeback. That and stranger things if you haven't seen it yet. Also, money heist is good too but kind of weird.
Legend of Korra is also on Netflix now and super good

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how to send an update to this school? On their website it says that they do not accept updates via mail/email but that it has to be uploaded into your portal; however, I don't see that option in my portal, is anyone aware how to do this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how to send an update to this school? On their website it says that they do not accept updates via mail/email but that it has to be uploaded into your portal; however, I don't see that option in my portal, is anyone aware how to do this?
click on the "user profile" tab then click on "document upload" on the left

Submitted 8/11, still no under review. Patience is key :dead:

Sorry if this has been asked already but, for those that got interviews, how long after you received an “under review” email did you hear back about your interview. Are they sending rejections ?

Yes, I heard back and got an II on 9/10. So roughly, took 2 weeks to review before hearing back (at least in my case. I stress this, as everyone's case is different).

Rejections and on-hold emails have been sent; refer to prior posts. In addition, refer to my response above to get a grasp on my journey from submission to review to II. But, again, everyone's situation is different so take it with a grain of salt.

Yes, I heard back and got an II on 9/10. So roughly, took 2 weeks to review before hearing back (at least in my case. I stress this, as everyone's case is different).

Rejections and on-hold emails have been sent; refer to prior posts. In addition, refer to my response above to get a grasp on my journey from submission to review to II. But, again, everyone's situation is different so take it with a grain of salt.
Thank you ! I received my under review on 9/3. So hoping any day now.

Is anyone a re-applicant or just have any general insight into the "hold for possible interview" decision? Myself and another friend of mine received this decision and would love any information on it. Should we hold out hope or take it as a soft rejection

Is anyone a re-applicant or just have any general insight into the "hold for possible interview" decision? Myself and another friend of mine received this decision and would love any information on it. Should we hold out hope or take it as a soft rejection
Not a reapplicant, but based on some earlier posts in the thread it seems people generally take it as a soft R, just because not many people have come off hold in previous years.

Members don't see this ad :)
just received II In-State! Message for stats

Reactions: 2 users
II!!!

LM ~74 ORM, OOS but neighbor state. Under review since 8/3, submitted secondary 7/19

Reactions: 1 users
II!! I really thought I got passed up. Complete 7/17, Under Review 8/6

Reactions: 3 users
Also II, under review 08/10 (OOS)

It appears they really just now got to those of us who were under review early August

For everyone that just got II's did you all have to pick interview dates really in the future? When I logged on to my portal the earliest available dates were in December and I was a little surprised because for other schools I have usually been able to get one within the next month.

For everyone that just got II's did you all have to pick interview dates really in the future? When I logged on to my portal the earliest available dates were in December and I was a little surprised because for other schools I have usually been able to get one within the next month.
Wow, they must have REALLY filled up because I was on it literally minutes ago and the earliest date was next week lol (I didn't choose that one, but it was absolutely available). I chose October. Whew, gotta be quick huh? lol

When I logged on all of September was filled but I was able to get an October date

II just now! Under review on 8/7. OOS, 3.5cGPA, 511, Nontrad w/ aggressive ECs lol.

Lmao yall are wild! I was sitting here contemplating on what date to choose, and then five dates disappeared in less than 10 minutes haha! Much love yall

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Lmao yall are wild! I was sitting here contemplating on what date to choose, and then five dates disappeared in less than 10 minutes haha! Much love yall
They were NOT kidding in the email when they said do not wait to schedule your interview haha

II! Canadian, Complete 7/21, under review 8/14. Good luck everyone!!

II! Earliest date was November to schedule, complete 7/20 under review 8/14

II but the earliest date was in January!

II. Those dates filled up quick! Was only able to get an early December date.

Earliest I could get was January ):
I just didn't look at my phone for like an hour.... and when I finally saw the email SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, and DECEMBER WERE ALL FULL.

How much of a disadvantage does this put us at if we got one of the late dates?????
Do they give alot more consideration to those who interview early?

I mean.. at least you guys got an interview invite.... *cries with no II gang*

• Sad
Reactions: 16 users
II, LM 65. Got on the interview portal pretty quickly after the email and got a date in September.

Also- Submitted 2' Early August and app just went under review last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL tmw your application hasn't even been placed under review :( (I mean I submitted 8/9 so I'm a little behind). I wonder what'll happen to us all who haven't even had their application begin to be reviewed if all the interview slots are filled till January?

Reactions: 3 users
Omg congrats to everyone with II's!! Lol I haven't even progressed to under review and I submitted 7/30. I guess I'mma take that as a soft "R" :sorry: (esp since interview dates have filled up to Jan :oops:)

II! watched the September and October spots disappear within seconds of logging on... luckily I got early November

Reactions: 4 users
LOL tmw your application hasn't even been placed under review :( (I mean I submitted 8/9 so I'm a little behind). I wonder what'll happen to us all who haven't even had their application begin to be reviewed if all the interview slots are filled till January?

Unfortunately seems common from previous years too. Lots of July submissions with January interviews

dang if they only interview until february and they're already scheduling out to december... i feel like my chances at getting an II just plummeted ;////

I didn't check my email/sdn for about an hour so I won't be interviewing until December and that's okay. Good luck to everyone interviewing next week!