-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 UC Davis
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah I'm so confused. I actually thought my score was a fluke...Like 1 is literally getting everything wrong.. this makes no sense...should we email them?Hmm, it seems like a lot of people getting 1's... Maybe AAMC made a grading error?
Tacocalifornia
Full Member
Also, I feel like our second wave of interviews will come today! Praying for a II
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they say they'd only use it if it enhances our chances so Idk about contacting them but you could try. For me, I am OOS, so my chance here is already abysmally small so I guess it is what it isYeah I'm so confused. I actually thought my score was a fluke...Like 1 is literally getting everything wrong.. this makes no sense...should we email them?
Me: Why haven't I gotten a secondary from UC-Davis??????
SJT: you're a f-ckin TWO.
SJT: you're a f-ckin TWO.
Got an 8, maybe Davis will send me a secondary now
Nontraddddds
Full Member
Auto II.Got an 8, maybe Davis will send me a secondary now
Nontraddddds
Full Member
I got a 3 lol. Kiss that II goodbye.
I got a 1 too...LMFAO so i'm not the only person with a 1?? So much for 6th percentile
Uh why did I get a 1 on the SJT, yikes....
psychopath club? i would feel more upset if it wasn't only for one school, but since it is that's probably why I was so lax about it in the first place (although it is the nearest school so... ehhhhhhhhh)I got a 1 too...
I am sure our judgement wasn't a level of 1 lolpsychopath club? i would feel more upset if it wasn't only for one school, but since it is that's probably why I was so lax about it in the first place
psychopath club? i would feel more upset if it wasn't only for one school, but since it is that's probably why I was so lax about it in the first place
TBH same. But also the scale on which you're supposed to judge stuff is WILD.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am sure our judgement wasn't a level of 1 lol
It makes me SO curious what they do in the case of, say, a question where you select "very good (or w/e it was)" vs "very bad" or just "good" vs "very good". i don't remember seeing that kind of thing outlined.TBH same. But also the scale on which you're supposed to judge stuff is WILD.
It makes me SO curious what they do in the case of, say, a question where you select "very good (or w/e it was)" vs "very bad" or just "good" vs "very good". i don't remember seeing that kind of thing outlined.
I def liked CASPer more, even though I don't know my score. It's better if you can qualify your answers or get more info. Like "Tommy didn't do his portion of the group project, do you think the professor?". Like if Tommy is a POS, yeah. But if Tommy is having a tough time, then no.
I got a 4. I am so confused, I felt really good about it before I finished. Oh well. I guess I am not getting that II 
From what I understand, SJT scores probably won’t impact a decision on your behalf. I was told from an advisor that if you had a bad interview they may look to see if the SJT score was an indicator but a good score won’t save a bad interview and a bad score won’t hurt a good interview.
Got 7 (92nd percentile) already sent in my Secondary mid March. Maybe now I'll get an II...
This is my top school so im hopeful.
This is my top school so im hopeful.
Hello All, I am still waiting for the secondary application from UC Davis. My primary was transmitted on 7/10, and I just received a score from SJT. Should I email them with my status for secondary application or is there any advice that anyone can give me? I am getting worried now..
D
deleted1064759
I'm just going to refuse to look at my SJT score. It's such a pointless and biased exam that UCD shouldn't at all consider in their admissions.
spiritcat13
Full Member
Got an 8
Nontraddddds
Full Member
I do want to see how UCD is going to use this score tho. It will be interesting. If everyone could also report your SJT score when you report your II then that would be awesome. Just want to see if there is any correlation lol.I'm just going to refuse to look at my SJT score. It's such a pointless and biased exam that UCD shouldn't at all consider in their admissions.
I was transmitted on 7/19 and still haven't received a secondary either. I did well on the SJT though and hopefully Davis will send me a secondary now
Mid March of the last cycle??...Got 7 (92nd percentile) already sent in my Secondary mid March. Maybe now I'll get an II...
This is my top school so im hopeful.
Sjohns1499
New Member
Same22nd percentile reporting for duty lmao
Sjohns1499
New Member
Anyone know how accurate the SJT score is to your CASPer score? My SJT score is super low and I'm really hoping my CASPer isn't the same.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah same I’m wondering so tooAnyone know how accurate the SJT score is to your CASPer score? My SJT score is super low and I'm really hoping my CASPer isn't the same.
Did YOU complete the AAMC Situational Judgement Test (SJT) this year? If so, please complete our quick survey so we can learn more about your experiences.
This is a survey rather than an official study, but providing your email address may give you the opportunity to participate in actual research in the future. All responses will be kept separate from email addresses and other identifying information. Thank you!
docs.google.com
This is a survey rather than an official study, but providing your email address may give you the opportunity to participate in actual research in the future. All responses will be kept separate from email addresses and other identifying information. Thank you!
SJT Survey
Did you complete the AAMC Situational Judgement Test (SJT) this year? If so, please complete our quick survey so we can learn more about your experiences. This is a survey rather than an official study, but providing your email address may give you the opportunity to participate in actual...
docs.google.com
Where did you see this?they say they'd only use it if it enhances our chances so Idk about contacting them but you could try. For me, I am OOS, so my chance here is already abysmally small so I guess it is what it is
Goodbye UC Davis. There goes my chances of getting in my favorite school.
Did YOU complete the AAMC Situational Judgement Test (SJT) this year? If so, please complete our quick survey so we can learn more about your experiences.
This is a survey rather than an official study, but providing your email address may give you the opportunity to participate in actual research in the future. All responses will be kept separate from email addresses and other identifying information. Thank you!
![]()
SJT Survey
Did you complete the AAMC Situational Judgement Test (SJT) this year? If so, please complete our quick survey so we can learn more about your experiences. This is a survey rather than an official study, but providing your email address may give you the opportunity to participate in actual...docs.google.com
FILLED IT OUT!!!! Ugh hopefully these students can present some evidence that this test was unfair????
I might start a book club for Unethical Students. Only 5's and below allowed. Sorry 7s. You're too much of goodygoodys for us.
Goodbye UC Davis. There goes my chances of getting in my favorite school.
If they take this "pilot test" that is UNTESTED, where we were the GUINEA PIGS *THAT* seriously, over your whole college experience, we don't want to go here anyway.
To everyone worrying that this test is keeping them for getting a secondary. I scored well and haven't received a secondary
FACT. <3If they take this "pilot test" that is UNTESTED, where we were the GUINEA PIGS *THAT* seriously, over your whole college experience, we don't want to go here anyway.
I did. This is the only survey that I have answered thoughrougly and honestly. I put my all effort into it. It definitely relieved some negative feelings I had about my low score.Did YOU complete the AAMC Situational Judgement Test (SJT) this year? If so, please complete our quick survey so we can learn more about your experiences.
This is a survey rather than an official study, but providing your email address may give you the opportunity to participate in actual research in the future. All responses will be kept separate from email addresses and other identifying information. Thank you!
![]()
SJT Survey
Did you complete the AAMC Situational Judgement Test (SJT) this year? If so, please complete our quick survey so we can learn more about your experiences. This is a survey rather than an official study, but providing your email address may give you the opportunity to participate in actual...docs.google.com
Got a 6! 76th percentile but only because I took the practice test way too seriously and basically had to unlearn all my natural instincts/responses that I learned in the actual workplace. I was part of their research study last year for this and did absolutely horrendously in that. Tbh I don't think this is a very accurate indication of your "situational judgment" and critical analysis/reasoning at all and probably just a money grab at best
On the Secondary in the scholarly pathway section, do yall think they would still accept people who check no to applying to those programs? I'm interested in two of the programs, but just curious. Like do the who people who check no on all of them put at a disadvantage to someone who said yes to some and answered the questions accompanying those programs?
definitely not. The school admissions made it clear that for you to even be considered to the Prime and other programs, you first need to be accepted to the med school.On the Secondary in the scholarly pathway section, do yall think they would still accept people who check no to applying to those programs? I'm interested in two of the programs, but just curious. Like do the who people who check no on all of them put at a disadvantage to someone who said yes to some and answered the questions accompanying those programs?
birchfanny
New Member
II just now!!! Secondary completed on 8/10. IS. 3.7 GPA and 510 MCAT.
Nontraddddds
Full Member
You already know what other score we want. Hand it over. Jk. What is your SJT score if you dont mine?II just now!!! Secondary completed on 8/10. IS. 3.7 GPA and 510 MCAT.
P.s Congrats!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
birchfanny
New Member
LOLYou already know what other score we want. Hand it over. Jk. What is your SJT score if you dont mine?
P.s Congrats!
! I scored a 7 on the SJT.i scored a 5... and dead silence since early august
Dead silence since end of July for me. Hang in there brother/sister/comrade (is there term for non-binary people?). Also, SJT score won't even be viewed after interview.i scored a 5... and dead silence since early august
How do you know this? do you know how much weight does the SJT play in the Admissions team's decision?Dead silence since end of July for me. Hang in there brother/sister/comrade (is there term for non-binary people?). Also, SJT score won't even be viewed after interview.
