2021-2022 Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@CWRU.Sman will the admissions committee look at my application less favorably if I took 3.5 weeks to complete the secondary. I didn’t even realize the invitation email had a strong reccomendation to get it done in 2 weeks, as I was going off the deadline on the MSAR. I wanted to make sure my answers were perfect or I’d have gotten it in sooner
No. You're fine.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Pre II R just now, feels nice haha

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
First R of the season :’(

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Second pre-II R…….still hurts man

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
do we know when II's are supposed to start coming out?

Reactions: 2 users
do we know when II's are supposed to start coming out?
I just got one today. I was also complete 7/12 and LM ~78

Edit: I don't know how to work the thread tools

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I'm sorry about the Rs you guys.

Do you think it was related to something specific in your app? Like I know Case Western is research-heavy

I'm sorry about the Rs you guys.

Do you think it was related to something specific in your app? Like I know Case Western is research-heavy
I had pretty ehhhh research. 150 hours my senior year so who knows

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you both for helping my 7/22 self realize that I need to be patient 😅

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
FIRST II!!! I’m so excited and happy rn!!! Complete first day!

II this morning, I'm so thankful!! Complete 7/12 and LM 69, there's hope for us low stat folks :)

Reactions: 4 users
II this morning, so excited!! Complete 7/13 LM 80.

Does anyone else interviewing have nothing listed under "The Zoom Conference Room" Information For Your Interview Day: or Your Interviews*: on the portal?

Does anyone else interviewing have nothing listed under "The Zoom Conference Room" Information For Your Interview Day: or Your Interviews*: on the portal?
yeah it's blank, i'm assuming they will update it closer to the interview date

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone with IIs! are these for the university program only?

Reactions: 1 user
It will populate as we get closer. We haven't set up all of the Zoom meetings yet.

Reactions: 3 users
someone complete 7/22 got a II today according to the tracker.

does case send IIs in order of complete date? :(

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
someone complete 7/22 got a II today according to the tracker.

does case send IIs in order of complete date? :(
Hey people - We have literally thousands of completed applications waiting to be reviewed and we're working through them as efficiently as we can but this process takes time. Each application gets more than one screen so depending on the screener to screener "handoff," it might take slightly longer for one applicant to get a decision compared to another. Remember how long it took you to complete the application? Similarly, it takes us a fair amount of time to read each application. This isn't something we want to rush through. Just know that we're working our way through these applications.

• Love
Reactions: 34 users
Hey people - We have literally thousands of completed applications waiting to be reviewed and we're working through them as efficiently as we can but this process takes time. Each application gets more than one screen so depending on the screener to screener "handoff," it might take slightly longer for one applicant to get a decision compared to another. Remember how long it took you to complete the application? Similarly, it takes us a fair amount of time to read each application. This isn't something we want to rush through. Just know that we're working our way through these applications.
Love this update. Case Western ranks even higher on my list after seeing how responsive the adcoms are/have been on these forums. If they care enough to respond here, they must really care about their students.

Reactions: 10 users
Love this update. Case Western ranks even higher on my list after seeing how responsive the adcoms are/have been on these forums. If they care enough to respond here, they must really care about their students.
Case Western literally sets the bar for other schools when it comes to admissions imo. How responsive they are on here, and the all access podcast is phenomenal!

Case Western literally sets the bar for other schools when it comes to admissions imo. How responsive they are on here, and the all access podcast is phenomenal!
I think Case Western and Michigan are my favorite admissions teams so far!

let me tell you, that ole midwestern kindness is real
That Midwestern kindness was exemplified in the pre-II R I just got 😂! Best of luck to everyone else!!! Y’all got this!

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users