You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
10/9 is a saturday?Acceptance range today, interviewed 10/9, this one hurt
10/7*** typo sorry10/9 is a saturday?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations on your interview!!II today! complete 8/7 under review 10/11 LM 75
I was complete 8/4 and under review 10/4. Does anyone know if Tulane goes "in order" once applicants come under review? Or is it a crapshoot based on who handles your file like with the under review status?
If anyone has any thoughts or info please let me know, congratulations again whatupdoc!
You cared about the date that much? And not that he got WL'ed? Damn dude you really chose the strangest thing to focus on10/9 is a saturday?
I interviewed on 10/7 too. They didn't tell me anything yet. I'm tachycardic now 😳Acceptance range today, interviewed 10/7, this one hurt
I’m confused, do most people who get accepted get acceptance range before or accepted outright?
Accepted outright. AR is the same WL basically. Although, based off this thread, barely anyone has heard of an acceptance post interview so farI’m confused, do most people who get accepted get acceptance range before or accepted outright?
I was complete 8/21 and still not under review.. should I give admissions a call?
birdsnbees
Full Member
Pre-II hold 🙁 complete late august, under review 11/1. How bad are my chances of getting an interview now?
I wouldn't... seems like many others are in the same boat. If you're still not under review in 4-5 more weeks it could be worth reaching out.I was complete 8/21 and still not under review.. should I give admissions a call?
Accepted today! Interviewed 10/7. Hurray 😍

This is my situation as well. Complete 8/24 and still haven’t been placed under reviewI was complete 8/21 and still not under review.. should I give admissions a call?
+1 8/19This is my situation as well. Complete 8/24 and still haven’t been placed under review
Phase Rush
Full Member
Don't think it will make a differenceI was complete 8/21 and still not under review.. should I give admissions a call?
I emailed them asking about my app status since it hasn't gone under review yet either. They said "no news is good news"
They probably just haven't started looking at our apps yet but will soon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medcadhopeful1111
Full Member
Does anyone know where they actually tell you if youre on the waitlist? is it an email or does it updated on their websiteapp
Thanks!
Thanks!
quick questions guys. assuming you interviewed at your top school and you would definitely enroll if accepted, how would you go about sending in a letter of intent? I mean how would you say it... just flat out? pls help
student306
Full Member
+2 8/26+1 8/19
finally received a complete email today! submitted my secondary on 8/13.
purplepremed1002
Full Member
Just received the email that my application is under review. Complete on 08/15.
D
deleted555445
under review for over 3 months now, anyone else? whats up with that?
plaguedoctor23
Full Member
Acceptance range, interviewed 10/8. Oof this one stings. I’m in range for GPA but above 90th percentile for MCAT. (although I know tulane cares less about stats) URM. Thought I vibed with my student interviewer and did well on faculty too. Was planning on withdrawing my A at another school if Tulane came threw. Oh well, April/May limbo here I come.
Got the A email. Interviewed 10/8!
whatisgoingon12345
New Member
I interviewed 9/9 and still haven’t heard anything. Anyone else?
I interviewed first week of September and got acceptance range last week. On the day I got the AR decision I was legitimately thinking about contacting the admissions office though because at that point it had been 10 weeksI interviewed 9/9 and still haven’t heard anything. Anyone else?
I interviewed first week sept and haven't heard a thingI interviewed 9/9 and still haven’t heard anything. Anyone else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
Under review on the 4th of October and have not heard back.
glad im not the only oneI interviewed first week sept and haven't heard a thing
medcadhopeful1111
Full Member
I emailed the admin and i updated on the login app thingso sorry if this has been asked before, but tulane accepts update letter, right?
you mean the portal for the "app thing" thanks!I emailed the admin and i updated on the login app thing
medcadhopeful1111
Full Member
yes ssorry the portal, it slipped my mind what it was called.you mean the portal for the "app thing" thanks!
No worries thanks!yes ssorry the portal, it slipped my mind what it was called.
mangomonkey
Full Member
Got the under review e-mail just now. I was complete 8/2
God damn 4 months later lmaoooGot the under review e-mail just now. I was complete 8/2
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
bro ive been under review for 2 months, just hit me wid it already
Same, in five days I'll have been under review 2 months lololbro ive been under review for 2 months, just hit me wid it already
I stg this school has the most erratic committee meeting schedule. All these other schools telling people 2 weeks later they got in/didn't get in and we got people sitting here 12 weeks later lmao. Do they meet Mondays? Tuesdays? They should make this more transparent
Last edited:
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
Just got placed on hold.
mind if i ask when you were placed under review?Just got placed on hold.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CrabcakesandFootball
Full Member
I don't know. I did not get an email saying I was placed under review. Is there a way I can check when I went under review?mind if i ask when you were placed under review?
Just got put under review. Complete 8/20. Gl guys 🙂
caffienefiend
Full Member
I was complete 7/31, Under review 8/25, and silence since then. Has anyone else been under review for more than 3 months?
D
deleted1075526
You’ll receive an email once your app is under review! If you haven’t gotten the email yet, that means your app is still on the queue.I don't know. I did not get an email saying I was placed under review. Is there a way I can check when I went under review?
On the bright side, looks like the app reviews are picking up now. Hope they get to early September folks soon.
D
deleted555445
i have very similar datesI was complete 7/31, Under review 8/25, and silence since then. Has anyone else been under review for more than 3 months?