You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you for your comment!Hey y’all I’m a current MS1 at UCR. Most people from the waitlist hear back mid May and a lot of people end up getting in. gl!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thank you so much for saying this. i’ve been feeling pretty hopeless lately but this is great news!! do you know roughly how many ppl in your class came off the waitlist?Hey y’all I’m a current MS1 at UCR. Most people from the waitlist hear back mid May and a lot of people end up getting in. gl!
Has anyone else still not heard anything back post-interview? 🙁
Last edited:
can someone post a match list, i cant find one anywhere
Congrats!! When did you interview and get put on the waitlist?Got off the WL!!
D
deleted1135763
Has anyone else on the waitlist heard anything? Or anyone in the FB group able to attest to how full the class is looking?
pablollama
Full Member
The Facebook is 120% unreliable since there are more MS1s,MS2 and MS3s there more than incoming students. So the upperclassmen are the dominant group on there lolHas anyone else on the waitlist heard anything? Or anyone in the FB group able to attest to how full the class is looking?
Thanks for the update pablollama. I think you're the MVP for this thread lol. To those on the waitlist, I hope we all hear good news soon.
I believe it was automatic! I didn’t read anything in the email to indicate we had to accept a waitlist position.Did we have to accept our position on the waitlist? Or are we automatically put on the waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
buzzedcoffeeaddict
New Member
Has anyone heard any update in the past few days/week?
Dumplinglover
New Member
Has anyone heard any update in the past few days/week?
Nothing from me :/ (on WL)
Has anyone heard any update in the past few days/week?
Same. I’m hoping we hear back this week.Nothing from me :/ (on WL)
Does anyone know the CTE deadline for UCR?
I believe it was on 5/15
Dumplinglover
New Member
Anyone else heard back from the WL?? There seems to be minimal movement but I might be wrong :/
It seems to be that way… but maybe those who got off the WL aren’t on SDN? I’m hoping there will continue to be WL movement.Anyone else heard back from the WL?? There seems to be minimal movement but I might be wrong :/
lucygoose!
New Member
Got off the waitlist today and interviewed in November!
Dumplinglover
New Member
Got off WL today! Interviewed late February
Dumplinglover
New Member
For the people who were accepted did you receive a phone call or email?
I just got an email but I know a person who got a phone call last week
D
deleted1135763
Congratulations!!! By chance are you comfortable sharing when you interviewed?Received call today informing me of my acceptance off WL. Wishing nothing but the best for all of you still waiting!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
End of JanuaryCongratulations!!! By chance are you comfortable sharing when you interviewed?
pablollama
Full Member
For those still on the Waitlist, there is hope and here's why. For lots of people, UCR isn't their 1st choice per say. Since its the lowest ranked UC School, lots of people will choose other UC schools over UCR. Scholarships will be main reason others dont choose UCR. I even know people who went out of state over UCR. So in short, there is hope and praying all of you guys get accepted.
Has anyone heard anything about scholarships ?
D
deleted1135763
Hi everyone. Any idea if there will be any more WL movement? Hoping the best for all of us 🙏🏽
buzzedcoffeeaddict
New Member
Hi has anyone heard back from Riverside regarding their WL status?
D
deleted1135763
I called admissions last week and the person I spoke to said the class was pretty much full/waitlist movement was unlikely. Bummed but have to focus that energy towards reapplying.Hi has anyone heard back from Riverside regarding their WL status?
is it too late to submit an update? I have a manuscript that just came out
princesschel123
New Member
You never know until you try 🙂is it too late to submit an update? I have a manuscript that just came out
Hi! Not sure if you’ll see this since it seems you’re already at a school (congrats btw!) but I’m also an applicant of the CA program at UCR and was wondering how the interview went, when you got the decision since the II, and what the conditions were.got an email last week for conditional acceptance. I am planning to attend another MD school in the summer so I withdrew my app. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!