2021-2022 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed in October, no waitlist or post-II R. Anyone else heard nothing today? Seems like they have began sending out decisions
interview in november, also nothing oj my end

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Kindest waitlist email that I’ve received this cycle. Will probably withdraw. Good luck everyone.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Hey y’all I’m a current MS1 at UCR. Most people from the waitlist hear back mid May and a lot of people end up getting in. gl!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Hey y’all I’m a current MS1 at UCR. Most people from the waitlist hear back mid May and a lot of people end up getting in. gl!
thank you so much for saying this. i’ve been feeling pretty hopeless lately but this is great news!! do you know roughly how many ppl in your class came off the waitlist?

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone else still not heard anything back post-interview? :(

Last edited:
Since may 2nd is the date people have to start narrowing their option to 1 school, will waitlist movement begin then?

Tough decision but chose to withdraw my A. Hope it goes to one of yall

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else on the waitlist heard anything? Or anyone in the FB group able to attest to how full the class is looking?

Has anyone else on the waitlist heard anything? Or anyone in the FB group able to attest to how full the class is looking?
The Facebook is 120% unreliable since there are more MS1s,MS2 and MS3s there more than incoming students. So the upperclassmen are the dominant group on there lol

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for the update pablollama. I think you're the MVP for this thread lol. To those on the waitlist, I hope we all hear good news soon.

Did we have to accept our position on the waitlist? Or are we automatically put on the waitlist?

Did we have to accept our position on the waitlist? Or are we automatically put on the waitlist?
I believe it was automatic! I didn’t read anything in the email to indicate we had to accept a waitlist position.

got an email last week for conditional acceptance. I am planning to attend another MD school in the summer so I withdrew my app. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 3 users
Got off waitlist yesterday (around 5PM PST)!! Interviewed in late September. PM for further details

Anyone else heard back from the WL?? There seems to be minimal movement but I might be wrong :/

Anyone else heard back from the WL?? There seems to be minimal movement but I might be wrong :/
It seems to be that way… but maybe those who got off the WL aren’t on SDN? I’m hoping there will continue to be WL movement.

Accepted off the WL today. Recieved a call with the acceptance. Interviewed early December.

Received call today informing me of my acceptance off WL. Wishing nothing but the best for all of you still waiting!

Received call today informing me of my acceptance off WL. Wishing nothing but the best for all of you still waiting!
Congratulations!!! By chance are you comfortable sharing when you interviewed?

For those still on the Waitlist, there is hope and here's why. For lots of people, UCR isn't their 1st choice per say. Since its the lowest ranked UC School, lots of people will choose other UC schools over UCR. Scholarships will be main reason others dont choose UCR. I even know people who went out of state over UCR. So in short, there is hope and praying all of you guys get accepted.

For those that got accepted off the waitlist, did you send a letter of intent?

It’s June 1st, fair to say I can move on from ucr being on the WL?

• Sad
realistically how long can we hope for WL movement?

I wanna keep manifesting that I'm a special snowflake who will get a random A in late june/july
but in my head, i know winter won't last forever

Hi everyone. Any idea if there will be any more WL movement? Hoping the best for all of us 🙏🏽

Hi has anyone heard back from Riverside regarding their WL status?
I called admissions last week and the person I spoke to said the class was pretty much full/waitlist movement was unlikely. Bummed but have to focus that energy towards reapplying.

got an email last week for conditional acceptance. I am planning to attend another MD school in the summer so I withdrew my app. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!
Hi! Not sure if you’ll see this since it seems you’re already at a school (congrats btw!) but I’m also an applicant of the CA program at UCR and was wondering how the interview went, when you got the decision since the II, and what the conditions were.