You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Leeroy_Jenkins
Full Member
Thank you RFU for beginning your Open House email with "You're Invited" amidst the height of the application cycle
tumbleweed455
Full Member
Went from my heart jumping out of my chest to disappointment to rage all within 20 seconds 😒Thank you RFU for beginning your Open House email with "You're Invited" amidst the height of the application cycle
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didn’t apply here and also had a jump in heart rate
D
deleted910026
lmao got an email for their master program. AAMC please stop selling my personal date
I got an email for an Open House. Was so excited for a split second.
lcm.md.mom
Full Member
I think this was all of us tonight. WHY did they use those words?!Went from my heart jumping out of my chest to disappointment to rage all within 20 seconds 😒
They knew what they were doing for sure
I also got, is that in Person?I got an email for an Open House. Was so excited for a split second.
Congrats! did you receive the Open House email which is In person? If so are you planning to attend?II received today, first one of the cycle so excited!!!
I think I'm going to ask during my interview if it would be worth going to or if the info learned there is just a repeat of what they will tell us during our interview, but probably leaning more towards going rather than not just in case.Congrats! did you receive the Open House email which is In person? If so are you planning to attend?
Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
Do you mind sharing stats?II received today, first one of the cycle so excited!!!
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
Congratulations!! Rooting for you!! When did you get the complete email?II received today, first one of the cycle so excited!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II 🙂 first Illinois school! complete 8/17
Congrats! Seems started for IS. what was the status you had in portal before II, for me, it's still as received when I called them they said my application is completed.II 🙂 first Illinois school! complete 8/17
Im not sure I received a complete email and trusted everything was all goodCongrats! Seems started for IS. what was the status you had in portal before II, for me, it's still as received when I called them they said my application is completed.
Current M1 here (got off the WL back in May). PM me if you have any question. RFU is an interesting school- my only acceptance. I admit it was not my first choice, and I am a tad biased, but I was intentional when I applied here. I was a non-trad, and without a doubt this is a very non-trad friendly school- avg student age is 25 yo. Let me just say interprofessionalism is HUGE at this school, and the difference between II and no II or A and R will come down to mission fit in you essays. Also tons of WL movement come spring. Cheers!
I Really like this school, just wanted to know if everyone that applied here already took and submitted their PREview exam scores? I know that their website states that it’s recommended this year instead of being required like the Casper last year?
Last edited:
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
Was the second round of II only to IS applicant? I am OOS, but curiosity is killing me rn lol.
Congrats! Did you receive in-person Open house email which will be on Oct 15th? If so ae you planning to attend?II around 45 min ago!
Thank you! I did receive that email, and cannot attend due to work obligations, but I'm sure it would be a nice experience!Congrats! Did you receive in-person Open house email which will be on Oct 15th? If so ae you planning to attend?
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
Congrats! Are u IS or OOS and complete date?II around 45 min ago!
OOS received complete email 8/18Congrats! Are u IS or OOS and complete date?
ThirdTimesTheCharm
Full Member
II yesterday, also interviewed last cycle so was told I'd be given another chance this one as well. OOS and ORM.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody who interviewed with RFU send a thank you letter? I know they gave information on how to send one if so desired. I am unsure if I am wanting to send one myself, as I only spent 8 minutes with each person and didn’t really form any type of personal relationship outside of those few moments. Although I connected with them, I am under the assumption that they grade answers on the spot and their names are kept anonymous. With all this in mind, I am hesitant to send one more so than the traditional interviews I have had thus far. Anyone have any thoughts?
During the interview, I was told not to send one unless the interviewers provided me with their contact information (to respect their time and privacy). You could always send one to the Admission Office <[email protected]> but don't expect a response since we get so many applicants every year and you're evaluated on what you offered during interview day (e.g. update letters and letters of intent are not accepted). Good luck!Anybody who interviewed with RFU send a thank you letter? I know they gave information on how to send one if so desired. I am unsure if I am wanting to send one myself, as I only spent 8 minutes with each person and didn’t really form any type of personal relationship outside of those few moments. Although I connected with them, I am under the assumption that they grade answers on the spot and their names are kept anonymous. With all this in mind, I am hesitant to send one more so than the traditional interviews I have had thus far. Anyone have any thoughts?
I sent a thank you email to Zach regarding the work the admissions office put into making interview day run smoothly. In this email, I also listed the names of my student and faculty interviewers and expressed my appreciation for their time and considerations.Anybody who interviewed with RFU send a thank you letter? I know they gave information on how to send one if so desired. I am unsure if I am wanting to send one myself, as I only spent 8 minutes with each person and didn’t really form any type of personal relationship outside of those few moments. Although I connected with them, I am under the assumption that they grade answers on the spot and their names are kept anonymous. With all this in mind, I am hesitant to send one more so than the traditional interviews I have had thus far. Anyone have any thoughts?
I sent a thank you email to Zach regarding the work the admissions office put into making interview day run smoothly. In this email, I also listed the names of my student and faculty interviewers and expressed my appreciation for their time and considerations.
+1 did the same and Zach was very receptive!
Question to those who interviewed if you're allowed to say: are we allowed to have a piece of paper or the notepad on our computer open to take notes during the MMI prep period or if we want to write down any questions to ask students/faculty?
I believe we were allowed to take notes!
Anyone who interview previously attend the "meet and greet" zoom session the night prior to interviewing? Trying to determine if its worth rushing home from work to hop on.
It’s pretty informal, you don’t have to log on right when it starts, but it’s pretty much just a way for them to put some faces to names!
I believe you're allowed to take notes. I don't remember if it's electronic or pen/paper.Question to those who interviewed if you're allowed to say: are we allowed to have a piece of paper or the notepad on our computer open to take notes during the MMI prep period or if we want to write down any questions to ask students/faculty?
what is the WES Evaluation? I just saw on my profile that is it not complete 🙁
did you study abroad? I think WES eval shows up to people who spent some time abroad, but idk if WES eval itself means they need more documents from you and such. You should probably ask rosalind directly!what is the WES Evaluation? I just saw on my profile that is it not complete 🙁
Does anyone see an option on their portal for an "Alternate List Confirmation Form"? Interviewed 9/13 :/
Where exactly do you see that? Is there a tab for it?Does anyone see an option on their portal for an "Alternate List Confirmation Form"? Interviewed 9/13 :/
It was on my application checklist after I signed into their portalWhere exactly do you see that? Is there a tab for it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it means anything, I clicked to confirm just to see what happened and all it did was say that it was confirmed for submission on my portalDoes anyone see an option on their portal for an "Alternate List Confirmation Form"? Interviewed 9/13 :/
Same here...going to try not to read into this one.If it means anything, I clicked to confirm just to see what happened and all it did was say that it was confirmed for submission on my portal
II, OOS, 67 LM, ORM, complete 7/29 🙂 didnt get an email but checked my portal
No email? New obsession unlocked
Congrats! for LOR, is it displaying the correct names for you? it's displaying as individual for me rather names.II, OOS, 67 LM, ORM, complete 7/29 🙂 didnt get an email but checked my portal
I have LORs under document status. My completion date also 7/29 and waiting for IIthank you! I can't even find my LOR listed anywhere on the portal- so i couldnt tell you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ where do you see your LORs?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 871
- Views
- 207K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 287K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 290K