2022-2023 Midwestern University (Chicago, Illinois) CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got rejected pre-II. Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
All of y'all getting rejected is giving me bad anxiety Dx

I haven't heard back... why do y'all think you were rejected?

All of y'all getting rejected is giving me bad anxiety Dx

I haven't heard back... why do y'all think you were rejected?

This place has pretty high stat matriculants. I’m waiting for my R.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got that A, interviewed 10/10

Please let me know if there is a chat for accepted students.

Congrats everyone, this is a humbling process. Others that are still waiting, keep your head up! There is still a long time in the cycle. Stay motivated! Stay hard!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Got the A this morning!!!!! Man I’m so happy CCOM is my top DO school!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
congrats everyone

anyone know if they are still sending out interviews?

Got the A this morning!!!!! Man I’m so happy CCOM is my top DO school!
Congrats!!! I have an interview scheduled for 11/9, and I am very nervous as I previously had another DO interview which turned into a waitlist. How was your interview day, and can you share any specifics in terms of format or questions?

Congrats!!! I have an interview scheduled for 11/9, and I am very nervous as I previously had another DO interview which turned into a waitlist. How was your interview day, and can you share any specifics in terms of format or questions?
Thank you! I understand your nervousness but I’m sure you will do just fine!!! I can’t share specific questions due to NDA but in terms of format it was 1 30-ish min interview with a faculty + student. Both the interviewers were very friendly so that will make it less nerve wrecking for you hopefully. A lot of the questions stemmed from my own application so just be sure you know your primary and secondary app inside out. N=1 tho so it is possible you could have a different experience.

Can we send update letters to CCOM? If so, what is the best way to do so?

Thank you! I understand your nervousness but I’m sure you will do just fine!!! I can’t share specific questions due to NDA but in terms of format it was 1 30-ish min interview with a faculty + student. Both the interviewers were very friendly so that will make it less nerve wrecking for you hopefully. A lot of the questions stemmed from my own application so just be sure you know your primary and secondary app inside out. N=1 tho so it is possible you could have a different experience.

Wow you’re getting in everywhere! Thanks for all the advice!

Reactions: 1 user
late to the rejection party but LM 72, rejected on 10/25. all g for me tho, got into my top choice DOs! good luck to the rest of you, I hope your cycle goes well :)

Last edited:
Did you have an AM interview and if so approximately when did you finish? They indicate "early afternoon" but in my mind that is pretty vague and could mean anything lol

Did you have an AM interview and if so approximately when did you finish? They indicate "early afternoon" but in my mind that is pretty vague and could mean anything lol
Yeah I did, it ended at approx 1PM I believe

How do I send updates to this school? I don't see it on the portal... Should I just email the admissions office with my update letter?