You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It’s basically an unranked waitlist. Quite a number of students get in from it.
According to MSAR only about 40 students get in from that waitlist
Yep, so roughly 20% of the class is filled from the acceptance range, according to MSAR.According to MSAR only about 40 students get in from that waitlist
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureOldDoc
Full Member
Thanks for letting us know! When was your interview date?Acceptance range yesterday. Best of luck to those still awaiting their decision 🙂
They will invite more people to II?Acceptance range yesterday. Best of luck to those still awaiting their decision 🙂
ohyaaa23
New Member
10/25Thanks for letting us know! When was your interview date?
FutureOldDoc
Full Member
Oh my gosh that is SO exciting! CONGRATS!!!Just got an II! Shook!! URM and OOS. Complete 9/25. On hold for ii 12/19. Sent LOI on 12/19. Soonest dates to ii weren’t until early march! Best of luck to everyone!!
Tulane is about to be inundated with a bunch of LOI from people on ii hold. Congrats!Just got an II! Shook!! URM and OOS. Complete 9/25. On hold for ii 12/19. Sent LOI on 12/19. Soonest dates to ii weren’t until early march! Best of luck to everyone!!
Because I’m deffs about to try my luck and send one 😭Tulane is about to be inundated with a bunch of LOI from people on ii hold. Congrats!
Gonna shoot my shot as well 🤣
Is being on hold generally a good or bad thing at this school? Have there been pre-II r's?
fogandmoss
Full Member
Is being on hold generally a good or bad thing at this school? Have there been pre-II r's?
just got a pre-II r this morning lol
Caught the pre-II r OOS LM 65. Good luck to everyone else!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stats???was accepted on 10/15, interviewed 9/6!
fairypixiemed
Full Member
Sorry ): Do you mind sharing when you were complete?Caught the pre-II r OOS LM 65. Good luck to everyone else!
Yeah sure! I was complete late August and they had me under review early October.Sorry ): Do you mind sharing when you were complete?
i was not. I highly doubt you will be asked thatWas anyone asked to list off their grades during their interview. Someone reported being asked this. Sounds super uncomfortable
Interviewed 9/7. On the acceptance range, but still radio silence. Any idea when movement?
Twins! I interviewed the same day and was acceptance-ranged. Manifesting goodness for us soon!Interviewed 9/7. On the acceptance range, but still radio silence. Any idea when movement?
30RockFan
Full Member
Not grades, but I was asked to list some thingsWas anyone asked to list off their grades during their interview. Someone reported being asked this. Sounds super uncomfortable
FutureOldDoc
Full Member
30 mins each if I remember correctly! Plus several info sessions and kind of "open" info sessions you can come in and out of throughout the day with current students running themFor those that have been interviewed, how long was each? (faculty, student, standardized patient)
sadpremedgirl
Full Member
anyone from the acceptance range send a letter of interest/intent and got an A? Would love some advice if so!
anyone from the acceptance range send a letter of interest/intent and got an A? Would love some advice if so!
Are people from the acceptance range getting accepted already?
Are people from the acceptance range getting accepted already?
I doubt it.
asksa
Full Member
For those that interviewed is the interview a group interview or is it individual?
3 individual interviews
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uploaded an update on their portal on what I've been doing so far, and how I'm still interested. No news yet.anyone from the acceptance range send a letter of interest/intent and got an A? Would love some advice if so!
FutureOldDoc
Full Member
Any late November/early December interviewees heard anything? (I know the whole 4-6 week timeframe they gave is false hope but now we're approaching 8)
gaystudentdoctor
Full Member
Withdrew my II for Feb 1, so hope one of y'all get it!
Does anyone know Tulane's COA? Can't find that info online for some reason
I think it's around $71-72,000 per year.
https://financialaid.tulane.edu/sites/default/files/COA2223GradMD.pdfDoes anyone know Tulane's COA? Can't find that info online for some reason
total COA is ~102,000 a year
asksa
Full Member
I think it's around $71-72,000 per year.
Thank you so much!!https://financialaid.tulane.edu/sites/default/files/COA2223GradMD.pdf
total COA is ~102,000 a year
FutureOldDoc
Full Member
Does anyone know Tulane's COA? Can't find that info online for some reason
On interview day they had a chart showing "all-in" with tuition, fees, COL to be about 100K per year. Made me wanna puke.Does anyone know Tulane's COA? Can't find that info online for some reason
asksa
Full Member
Oh for some reason, they didn't show that on my interview day hahaOn interview day they had a chart showing "all-in" with tuition, fees, COL to be about 100K per year. Made me wanna puke.
Oh for some reason, they didn't show that on my interview day haha
Because it would probably make you wanna puke too [emoji23][emoji88]
chronically_sad
New Member
has anyone from 12/9 interview day heard back yet?
FutureOldDoc
Full Member
I'm from 12/2 and haven't heard back! Though I'm realizing this doesn't answer your question, hahahas anyone from 12/9 interview day heard back yet?
12/7 and haven’t heard back eitherhas anyone from 12/9 interview day heard back yet?
Pre-II hold yesterday... is an II unlikely at this point?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stainedkhakis
New Member
I have my interview here tomorrow- for anyone that's already had theirs, will it be three interviews total? One SP and two regular?
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
asksa
Full Member
Yes and each for 30 mins. Good luck!I have my interview here tomorrow- for anyone that's already had theirs, will it be three interviews total? One SP and two regular?
Thanks in advance
pigsrock100
Full Member
Got a pre-II hold on 1/17. Under review on 10/31. Submitted secondary 8/22. Trying to stay hopeful!
Got waitlisted for an interview decision today. I wonder if it's even worth hoping for at this point
Has anyone ever gotten an II after a hold at this school?