bobbymcshaw
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok good to know Tulane doesn't screen which makes even less sense why I was never placed under review. I completely agree with the other posters too that they are looking for a particular type of applicant regardless of scores. So I don't understand why I was never placed under review but I have just sent an email to indicate my situation and see what they say. Thanks for the advice.So Tulane does not screen for MCAT or GPA. I think this is one of the reasons that they receive such an abundance of applications. However I do agree with other posts here saying that the school is looking for a particular type of applicant, regardless of scores. Individuals with 90th+ MCAT scores and competitive GPAs have been outright rejected. I would also contact admissions and just indicate your situation and see what they say. It very well may have been a glitch or your application was possibly looked over. I’m not sure if it will change their decision, but it could at least give you some peace of mind. Also, don’t lose hope for your chances in the RD pool and apply to other schools! It is not too late. Hope you get some answers!
