2022-2023 UT Tyler

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JUST GOT ACCEPTANCE CALL!!! They are starting early I guess!! I am literally shaking but hope there are more to come for everyone!
Wow congratulations! Looks like they are starting early.

If you don't mind me asking, but do you have ETX ties?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe they are doing what UH is doing and only sending 5 pre-matches at a time. How often that will be have to wait and see. It’s a small class size I would imagine they only sent 5-10 out today if no one else has heard anything.
 
Should I be worried if I interviewed in September and people are getting accepted from October 🫶
It is early in the process. I expect most people admitted to be from ETX, many with direct ties to the school which includes you, in the early rounds. Trying to find some rhyme and reason in the process but with a sample of one, we cant get there today.
 
The two people on SDN that have been prematched show 68 LM. Interesting.

@mfd98 Congratulations. You are not the same person @whimsymed referred to? If not, that makes you number 3.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ooo that makes me feel better, i know my stats will drag me a little further down, and that at least they’re not going by interview date (hopefully)
Yeah I mean my stats weren’t stellar so I’m not sure how heavy they’re weighing those because I know lots interviewed with better scores but maybe less ETX ties.
 

Attachments

  • 1B52CB43-A1DB-4DD3-94EC-9E7B7ABA2A0A.jpeg
    1B52CB43-A1DB-4DD3-94EC-9E7B7ABA2A0A.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 288
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad