2022-2023 West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone answer secondary questions in bullet point format? I feel like it would work for 1. Why DO? and 2. Why WVSOM? The 500-character requirement is forcing me to write like a 12-year-old in order to get all of my thoughts out lol.
TBH, I would write in paragraph format. I think part of it is showing that you can concisely detail your answers to these questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
OOS II invite received today! submitted secondary 7/22

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn I was complete 7/23, hoping for some good news soon!

Looks like only one II? We may be okay lads

Reactions: 3 users
II received- 8/4

Reactions: 4 users
I got an email this morning saying i am placed on pre II hold.

Mine still says under review, I guess no news is good news?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an II :) I'm so excited! OOS, 501, 3.79 cGPA, secondary submitted 07/18

Hello god it’s me again

Reactions: 1 users
hoping to wake up to some good news tomorrow, congrats to everyone who got II !

So for this school does in review mean complete? I’ve been sitting in review for a little over a week now

So for this school does in review mean complete? I’ve been sitting in review for a little over a week now
Yeah I assume so because in order for the application to be in review it should already be complete, I could be wrong though

I got a II yesterday, but my portal still say “in review.” I don’t think they update the portal as often as we think they do.

I got a II yesterday, but my portal still say “in review.” I don’t think they update the portal as often as we think they do.
oh no, so I guess no news over email is good news then?

Reactions: 2 users
still haven't gotten anything, does that mean I'm rejected?

I had that same issue, but the system was just delayed in its update, so if you got the II via email, you are good to go. It took mine a few horus to update

Anyone know post-II acceptance rate?
They said it was pretty high during the fireside chat. you would have to mess up pretty bad for them to reject you. i think they said they get about 3,000 applications and give out 600 IIs