2022-2023 Western University of Health Sciences (Pomona, California)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone from 2/7 interview group hear anything back??

Sent from my SM-N975U using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call this morning! Still in utter disbelief. Western is my top choice school and I've been dreaming of this moment for so long. WOO HOO!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Is it a bad sign for II if I'm not getting these "application is still in consideration" emails

Got the call this morning! Still in utter disbelief. Western is my top choice school and I've been dreaming of this moment for so long. WOO HOO!
Congratulations!!! When did you interview?? Do you mind sharing your stats?

Not for me but someone I know got the A call just now :)

I just got the call today! Does anyone know when they will send the confirmation email?

just got the A! so relieved and happy finally! i wish you all the best! still a long way to go this cycle!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed today and felt that the experience was very positive and encouraging. If anyone on here also interviewed, y’all are an awesome group of people and best of luck! 😊

Is it a bad sign for II if I'm not getting these "application is still in consideration" emails
Admin said at today’s interview that they are about halfway through interview season so expect lots of movement until June

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
thank goodness. i thought it was just me. hopefully this all gets sorted out. i emailed Martha and got this:

I am currently out of the office, and will have limited access to emails and phone calls. I will respond without delay after my return on Monday, March 6, 2023. If you need immediate assistance, please reach out to Christopher Vu at [email protected] or 909-469-5261. If you would like information on the programs we offer as well as upcoming events, please visit our website at www.westernu.edu

gotcha, i guess all we can do is wait and keep refreshing the link while trying to get in contact with Christopher. I'm sure they're probably fixing it as we speak

Does COMP accept letter of intent? if someone has any idea

Anyone able to contact admissions yet? Also, those of you that have recieved an acceptance call, have you received an email yet?

Anyone able to contact admissions yet? Also, those of you that have recieved an acceptance call, have you received an email yet?
i was able to get in contact today! they are really backed up and have been pretty busy. they're working on the email for me now, it's been ~2 weeks since the call.

• Wow
Anybody from 2/7 recieve calls? Or are we all anxiously waiting for calls

a friend of mine who interviewed on 2/7 got a call this wednesday, same day as me (i interviewed before then)
Ok so it seems like they might be sending acceptances randomly then? Might not be date specific? Just anxious lol

• Care
Does anyone know if we are allowed to take notes for the MMI?

Does anyone know if we are allowed to take notes for the MMI?
You can but honestly I and a lot of other applicants didnt. Since its role playing based you wont have time to come up with things since you cant predict what the actor will say.

Only notes you would want to consider taking are names of people in the scenario that you might forget.

You can but honestly I and a lot of other applicants didnt. Since its role playing based you wont have time to come up with things since you cant predict what the actor will say.

Only notes you would want to consider taking are names of people in the scenario that you might forget.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

for those of you who got accepted last week, did you get an email?

i only got a call last week

can someone talk about what the traditional interview is like? I heard its open file. Is it like 1:1 or a panel of interviewers?

Should I call them or email western if I still havnt received any call about the admission results? My interview was 2/7 and they said it would take 2 weeks..

HI ATTENTION EVERYONE. Not to alarm you... but

COMP faculty accidentally called everyone from my interview day and told them they were accepted. I called admissions today since I hadn't gotten a confirmation email of the acceptance and they told me it was an accident. I wasn't admitted.

RIP
Anyways my interview was the week of 2/6.
Haha I didn't even get any calls man that's messed up

Sent from my SM-N975U using SDN mobile app

COMP faculty accidentally called everyone from my interview day and told them they were accepted. I called admissions today since I hadn't gotten a confirmation email of the acceptance and they told me it was an accident. I wasn't admitted.

RIP
What in the world. I am so sorry you had to go through this.

RIP
such a big L from western, that's so ****ed up

RIP
Could I ask who was the one that called you if you're comfortable answering? (Through DM is fine)

For those of you who got calls, are your portals updated?