2023-2024 Michigan State

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went to the post-interview student panel and they said the committee is meeting only one more time before the holidays so "if you haven't heard anything yet, you probably won't get an answer until after Christmas"
Nooooooo. But in the past, there was a Decision Day in December…..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I called admissions and they said they don’t necessarily review interviews in the order received. But idk how they do it if people got answers for 11/30 but not 11/16 IIs. So maybe they didn’t get to everyone in each of those days?? She said she doesn’t know if they meet next week but I doubt it.
 
So I called admissions and they said they don’t necessarily review interviews in the order received. But idk how they do it if people got answers for 11/30 but not 11/16 IIs. So maybe they didn’t get to everyone in each of those days?? She said she doesn’t know if they meet next week but I doubt it.
I was 11/16 interview and received my A. It's possible they have a weird internal system that ranks the applicants or something. I know they don't review applications necessarily in the order they get them
 
If we get pulled off the waitlist, do they just put us in whatever campus has spots left? I very much so would like to go to the GR campus but not sure if that’s how it works
 
If we get pulled off the waitlist, do they just put us in whatever campus has spots left? I very much so would like to go to the GR campus but not sure if that’s how it works
Assuming you get off the waitlist after they've made campus placement decisions (April 2024), then you would likely end up at the EL campus as the GR campus fills up first and has a waitlist.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad