2023-2024 Pittsburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are they gonna send an email that decisions are in the portal? Bc non-SDN peeps probs don't know about decisions being out yet...

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are they gonna send an email that decisions are in the portal? Bc non-SDN peeps probs don't know about decisions being out yet...

Ha! They're probably going to wait until it's after 4:30, so they don't have to deal with the aftermath until Monday

And chin up to everyone who was WL or got an R today and thought they had a great interview! A strong interview can help you, sure, but at the end of the day, some people are just "shaped out" due to numerous reasons. Just because you didn't get into Pitt, doesn't mean that you're a bad interviewer or that you aren't worthy.

Also, UPMC pays their workers like s**t, which I've never understood- be better Pitt!!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
WTF I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NEXT WEEK! IM SCARED TO GO HOME AND CHECK

• Care
First II and First A

I'm ducking leaving Florida!

Reactions: 10 users
No, it autocensors lol - ****

Bruhhhh, that's so cringe.

Comedy Central GIF by Drunk History

Good to know that you can use gifs as a workaround tho :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
what are the times of year we expect to see more WL moving? trying to plan my lease 😀😀😀

Got waitlisted. Does anyone know if they accept many students from the waitlist?

• Care
+1 WL ... I should have known when my faculty interviewer said he don't fk with telemedicine after I said I hella fk with telemedicine LMFAOOO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Anyone know how many people typically get off the waitlist? I did hear from a current student that they are rejecting more people than normal this year to have a smaller wl but based off the sheer Amt of ppl posting on sdn abt wl who knows 😂

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know how many people typically get off the waitlist? I did hear from a current student that they are rejecting more people than normal this year to have a smaller wl but based off the sheer Amt of ppl posting on sdn abt wl who knows

Looks like about 120 people last year. Look up Pitt med class profile and you’ll see how many offers of acceptance they gave and their class size

Reactions: 2 users
For those with the A, have any of you received the financial aid packet that the portal said would be emailed shortly. Besides the portal, I do not have any emails about an acceptance, etc.

For those with the A, have any of you received the financial aid packet that the portal said would be emailed shortly. Besides the portal, I do not have any emails about an acceptance, etc.
Nope, not yet!

BTW did y'all submit FAFSA yet? I haven't done it yet so I'm wondering what the aid packet is gonna be based off?

BTW did y'all submit FAFSA yet? I haven't done it yet so I'm wondering what the aid packet is gonna be based off?
Their website says FAFSA, CSS, and parental/student taxes/W2s.

Also have not done anything yet, hoping for an email to provide some further instructions.