2023-2024 Pittsburgh

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And chin up to everyone who was WL or got an R today and thought they had a great interview! A strong interview can help you, sure, but at the end of the day, some people are just "shaped out" due to numerous reasons. Just because you didn't get into Pitt, doesn't mean that you're a bad interviewer or that you aren't worthy.


Also, UPMC pays their workers like s**t, which I've never understood- be better Pitt!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, it autocensors lol - ****

Bruhhhh, that's so cringe.


Comedy Central GIF by Drunk History



Good to know that you can use gifs as a workaround tho 😎
 
Anyone know how many people typically get off the waitlist? I did hear from a current student that they are rejecting more people than normal this year to have a smaller wl but based off the sheer Amt of ppl posting on sdn abt wl who knows 😂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know how many people typically get off the waitlist? I did hear from a current student that they are rejecting more people than normal this year to have a smaller wl but based off the sheer Amt of ppl posting on sdn abt wl who knows [emoji23]

Looks like about 120 people last year. Look up Pitt med class profile and you’ll see how many offers of acceptance they gave and their class size
 
For those with the A, have any of you received the financial aid packet that the portal said would be emailed shortly. Besides the portal, I do not have any emails about an acceptance, etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those with the A, have any of you received the financial aid packet that the portal said would be emailed shortly. Besides the portal, I do not have any emails about an acceptance, etc.

BTW did y'all submit FAFSA yet? I haven't done it yet so I'm wondering what the aid packet is gonna be based off?