-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Did you receive the email earlier today as well!Just got the call!!! A!!! Interviewed 9/14
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
YOURE SO AMAZING! I SAW THAT USC A ALSO! 😍A just now!! interviewed 10/26!!
I can do it
Full Member
Ha
Did you get an A?Did you receive the email earlier today as well!
Yours is coming, I know it!! 🫶🏼YOURE SO AMAZING! I SAW THAT USC A ALSO! 😍
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
No😭😭 i was asking like if all the As for emails earlier todayHa
Did you get an A?
Did you receive the email earlier today as well!
Not a haider, I actually didn’t get an email which is why I was shocked to get a call
I can do it
Full Member
Anyone interview 9/30?
lianabanana22
Full Member
IS A just nowwww woohooo! Interviewed 10/26 as well!
me too no emailNot a haider, I actually didn’t get an email which is why I was shocked to get a call
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
You’re gonna get all those UC As! Congrats on UCI also! 😌Not a haider, I actually didn’t get an email which is why I was shocked to get a call
You’re gonna get all those UC As! Congrats on UCI also! [emoji18]
Thank you!! Wishing you all the best 🙂
1234med1234
Full Member
@lianabanana22 and @bluejay09 are y’all haiders?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lianabanana22
Full Member
Hii no I’m not!!@lianabanana22 and @bluejay09 are y’all haiders?
I'm not, but I have strong ties to the IE@lianabanana22 and @bluejay09 are y’all haiders?
1234med1234
Full Member
thank you!
IS A! (not haider)! I am a reapp and this is my first A so pretty chuffed. LM 78 w/ Inland Empire ties.
Edit: I just wanted to add that I did not complete my secondary within the 1 week "required" deadline, so if you are in that boat, don't stress it too much!
Edit: I just wanted to add that I did not complete my secondary within the 1 week "required" deadline, so if you are in that boat, don't stress it too much!
Last edited:
premedgirlie12
Full Member
For those of you who got an II, how long did you have to wait after submitting your secondary? The stress is unbearableeee
Some of your fellow applicants have been waiting since July.For those of you who got an II, how long did you have to wait after submitting your secondary? The stress is unbearableeee
Submitting to MD schools in October is a little unusual, were you waiting on a score?
premedgirlie12
Full Member
Thx for the response! I had some personal circumstances and could not apply any earlier :/Some of your fellow applicants have been waiting since July.
Submitting to MD schools in October is a little unusual, were you waiting on a score?
I can do it
Full Member
Any haiders hear back?
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
apparently decisions began nov 15th and haiders hear at the same time as everyone else... as for prime you only hear back if you're admittedAny haiders hear back?
I can do it
Full Member
Did they say if it was in order by interview date?apparently decisions began nov 15th and haiders hear at the same time as everyone else... as for prime you only hear back if you're admitted
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
They did nottt but I would assume so :/Did they say if it was in order by interview date?
I can do it
Full Member
🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
123penguin
Full Member
reading from the earlier post that haiders heard later brought me peace, now I’m on edge again hahaapparently decisions began nov 15th and haiders hear at the same time as everyone else... as for prime you only hear back if you're admitted
medgirlieee
Full Member
nope 🙁Anyone IS but out of the IE area, complete after 08/15 hear anything as of yet?
Josh cord
Full Member
reading from the earlier post that haiders heard later brought me peace, now I’m on edge again haha
i know some people at ucr som and they’ve told me haider applicants have to wait longer. It’s cause every interview session, there’s only a couple haider applicants so they need to wait a while to get a big enough pool to start making decisions.
docbirder12
DocBirder12
by any chance, do you know how many Haiders apply every year and how many are accepted, thanks!i know some people at ucr som and they’ve told me haider applicants have to wait longer. It’s cause every interview session, there’s only a couple haider applicants so they need to wait a while to get a big enough pool to start making decisions.
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Sooo i didn’t mean to cause panic y’all they might’ve just given me a generic email about Haider butby any chance, do you know how many Haiders apply every year and how many are accepted, thanks!
Also for any Haider... they got 250 apps last year through AMCAS... interviewed 50... and accepted 29... 26 of which matriculated!
milkcarton
Full Member
Anything today?
docbirder12
DocBirder12
I wonder how many of these were EAP acceptances🤔Sooo i didn’t mean to cause panic y’all they might’ve just given me a generic email about Haider but
Also for any Haider... they got 250 apps last year through AMCAS... interviewed 50... and accepted 29... 26 of which matriculated!
1234med1234
Full Member
29 Haiders accepted and 26 total matriculated (14 Haider and 12 EAP from the year before)I wonder how many of these were EAP acceptances🤔
I can do it
Full Member
But no haider acceptances as of yet right?
D
deleted1177773
Has anyone with a <510 MCAT received an interview or anyone complete early august?
D
deleted1124957
Their median is 510, tons of people under 510 get interviews.Has anyone with a <510 MCAT received an interview or anyone complete early august?
milkcarton
Full Member
Yup!Has anyone with a <510 MCAT received an interview or anyone complete early august?
1234med1234
Full Member
Nothing on sdn so I’m hoping they’re coming soon 😭But no haider acceptances as of yet right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Josh cord
Full Member
Has anyone with a QUOTE]
I have MCAT <510 and got an II !
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Yes!Has anyone with a <510 MCAT received an interview or anyone complete early august?
D
deleted1177773
IS? I am OOS and love this school. Hopefully I will hear abck soonYes!
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
All the UCs are unfortunately very biased towards IS and this one specifically is biased to the region where it is! The Haider thing everyone is talking about is because the school holds a certain # of spots for students who graduated thereIS? I am OOS and love this school. Hopefully I will hear abck soon
premedgirlie12
Full Member
Not sure if this has already been asked but is there a specific day of the week when they send out invites? I know for some schools it's like Tuesdays or Thursdays? I might be making this up though haha