2023-2024 UC San Diego

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh weird i was verified 07/20 and got that amcas application received email today as well. Do yall think it was a mistake or ?

I still have not received a secondary btw
 
oh weird i was verified 07/20 and got that amcas application received email today as well. Do yall think it was a mistake or ?

I still have not received a secondary btw
If you received it at or around 8:20am PDT, it was likely the mistake email sent to everyone. Either that, or they meant to send it to just you but sent it to everyone instead lol
 
If it’s helpful to anyone, I submitted my primary application mid July but never received a secondary. I also got the most recent email, so this is definitely not a sign of II incoming.
Yes, good point! I looked back on my emails and never received the “primary application received” email even though I received a secondary and submitted it so guess they just sent those lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually mine says its specifically for GHAC. Does anyone know how that works admissions wise? Like can I get into UCSD but not GHAC, or do I need to get into both since I applied to this track
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad