2023-2024 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got the call and I didn't have the scholarship tab yesterday (or even a couple hours ago).
Thank you for letting me know! Fingers crossed for all of us. And biggest congratulations to those that have heard already :)

Members don't see this ad.

They definitely like interest, so a LOI can only help. I never sent a LOI, but I reach out to their office after interviewing to learn more about one of their student groups. I think they just like when people show genuine interest and excitement in the school. I ended up getting accepted in December and got called with a full tuition scholarship yesterday. If you want to get connected to a student with a specific interest or identity, you can also request that they put you in touch. I'm pretty sure they encouraged that on my interview day.
That's awesome, thank you! I was actually really interested in getting connected to a student group, but wasn't sure who to reach out to. Did you just email office of admissions?

Members don't see this ad :)
do we think the odds are high for them coming out tomorrow and friday? or do we think it may be next week?

Reactions: 1 user
Do we think they will start making calls earlier today or still around the 4-5pm-ish CST time?

Just to check, have any WL/Rs gone out post II or will those all come following the final wave of As?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a voicemail from my interviewer, OOS A! I don't even see a missed call in my phone record

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Just received an OOS A call at 4:45 this afternoon! Interviewed January 16. TBH, I thought my interviews were pretty meh, so this blew me away!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know if they go in any particular order? Alphabetical?

Did anyone get a call for a rejection? I missed a call from an adcom member at 4:50 and they didn't leave a message, but I think my voicemail box may be full. Freaking out a bit (a lot)

• Love
Did anyone get a call for a rejection? I missed a call from an adcom member at 4:50 and they didn't leave a message, but I think my voicemail box may be full. Freaking out a bit (a lot)
Never heard of a school that calls for rejections lmao sounds like a dub, congrats!

If someone called to reject me I would cry on the phone in front of them. I am 99% you are ACCEPTED!!!

Does anyone know if the early Feb interviewees are in this batch?

Do we know how late they usually call til….nerves are nerving rn…or do we know what time tomorrow calls usually happen?

Do we know how late they usually call til….nerves are nerving rn…or do we know what time tomorrow calls usually happen?
Last year people got calls into the night. This year is the first year they are doing big batches instead of rolling so could be different. I bet there will be calls tomorrow and maybe even Monday as well since last couple waves seemed small. Just my theory!

Last year people got calls into the night. This year is the first year they are doing big batches instead of rolling so could be different. I bet there will be calls tomorrow and maybe even Monday as well since last couple waves seemed small. Just my theory!
do we know how they decide who is called on what day?? like any rhyme to their reason lol…or like if majority occur tomorrow

do we know how they decide who is called on what day?? like any rhyme to their reason lol
I think its just a rolling admissions thing, but they said that people from all interview dates are considered throughout (except if you like interviewed very close to the decision date)

I think its just a rolling admissions thing, but they said that people from all interview dates are considered throughout (except if you like interviewed very close to the decision date)
As a November interviewee watching these waves go out has been physically painful

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Received the A call @19:00 CST.
Rawrrr. Would react more still stunned
interview 9/28/23

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Just to verify: there is no deposit that we have to pay for WashU when accepted right?