2023-2024 Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey! I am OOS too and interviewed the second week of November, when did you get your call? And what is the phone area code? Thank youuu!!

around 3:30 pm, i usually don't answer random calls but it said Madison, Wisconsin on my phone and for some reason i just answered. I hope they call you soon :)

Members don't see this ad.

I got a call today but missed it :( they left me a message and won’t pick up now. Hopefully (optimistically) it’s an A! Interviewed early November

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, those of you who got the call yesterday, what did they say about next steps? I was in shock and I literally blanked out after I heard I got accepted lmao. Will we get an email and when can we accept our offer in the portal?

They said to check the portal to accept the offer but I'm not seeing anything like that in the portal so far. Anyone else have any luck?
Hey guys, those of you who got the call yesterday, what did they say about next steps? I was in shock and I literally blanked out after I heard I got accepted lmao. Will we get an email and when can we accept our offer in the portal?

IS waitlist for II...grateful, but not sure how to feel about this! hoping it's not a soft R!! o_O

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
OOS A phone call received a little bit ago. Does anyone know when the portal will update for us to accept the offer?

OOS A phone call received a little bit ago. Does anyone know when the portal will update for us to accept the offer?

just called the admissions office about this (also blacked out after they offered the A lol). the staff member said they’re working on it ASAP and we should be able to accept our offer latest by Friday night. also no snail mail!

Kinda nice to see others also blacked out haha I hardly said anything and I worried the person on the phone thought I wasn't excited to have gotten in lol

IS waitlist for II...grateful, but not sure how to feel about this! hoping it's not a soft R!! o_O
It really depends on the year. Some years they do not accept anyone of the wait list, some years they go pretty deep into it. I know this is not much comfort, but it is a waiting game at this point

It really depends on the year. Some years they do not accept anyone of the wait list, some years they go pretty deep into it. I know this is not much comfort, but it is a waiting game at this point
Are you talking pre-II or post-II waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call today but missed it :( they left me a message and won’t pick up now. Hopefully (optimistically) it’s an A! Interviewed early November
Confirmed A :)!!!

Are they making calls after 3PM? Looks like a pattern going thru the posts.

Anyone get their Admissions Decision tab in the portal yet?

Just got the A email after the A call earlier this week. Portal has just been updated too!

I just got an email saying I'm on the Waitlist, despite getting a phone call a few days ago saying that I was accepted?

EDIT: I called the admissions office and they said it was an error and I should be getting the corrected email shortly LOL

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Is all we do just sign and date the offer response tab? Or is there something else we need to do on AMCAS like the commit to enroll thing.. also is that binding?

I just got an email saying I'm on the Waitlist, despite getting a phone call a few days ago saying that I was accepted?

EDIT: I called the admissions office and they said it was an error and I should be getting the corrected email shortly LOL
oh no 😭

A IS !!! It came as an email and updated portal instead of the call first...

• Love

So glad you called and heard good news, can't imagine :oops:.
Is all we do just sign and date the offer response tab? Or is there something else we need to do on AMCAS like the commit to enroll thing.. also is that binding?
AMCAS commit to enroll isn't until the Spring! Just the offer acceptance signature is all we do for now.

Anyone know about the waitlist movement to As for IS in previous years? Does Wisconsin give any indication of position on the waitlist? Thanks!

does Wisconsin offer feedback for Pre-II R's? Or does anyone know any good sources I can utilize to improve my application?

Anyone know when is the last month for interviews this cycle? I was completed late September (IS) and have not heard back. Taking it as a soft R but I'm still hoping.

Anyone know when is the last month for interviews this cycle? I was completed late September (IS) and have not heard back. Taking it as a soft R but I'm still hoping.
Don't know when interviews end but when I called the admissions office they said that basically once your application gets scored, you either get a II, get rejected, or go on the II waitlist (which means you were in between the interview and reject thresholds and outcome will depend on applications that have yet to be read). To me that made it seem like there are no soft/silent Rs and if you haven't heard back yet they either haven't finished scoring your app yet or you are about to hear. No inside info though, this is just what I was told on the phone

Reactions: 3 users
IS II just now complete 9/13 - there is still hope!

Reactions: 3 users
IS II received today! after being placed on interview "waitlist" in mid-november. scheduled for 2/14!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
IS II off the II waitlist, guess this was our day!

IS II today as well! I was complete on 9/12. Subsequent dead silence left me assuming they'd just lost my application.

Have any calls gone out to people who interviewed in early December?