OUWB (w/scholarship =$26,000) vs Wayne (w/scholarship = $15,000)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OUWB (26,000/year) vs Wayne State (15,000/year)

• OUWB

• Wayne State

Results are only viewable after voting.

FlashMed13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am fortunate enough to have received an acceptance from Oaklamd University (OUWB) and Wayne State, and also a scholarship from each. I know a lot about Wayne but I have also heard many good things about OUWB and how their program is taking off in a great way. I wanted to see if those of you who have gotten accepted to both in the past and chose one could tell me what they think I should do based on your experience at either school.

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am fortunate enough to have received an acceptance from Oaklamd University (OUWB) and Wayne State, and also a scholarship from each. I know a lot about Wayne but I have also heard many good things about OUWB and how their program is taking off in a great way. I wanted to see if those of you who have gotten accepted to both in the past and chose one could tell me what they think I should do based on your experience at either school.

Thank you in advance.

Are the numbers you listed your scholarship amounts or the amount it will cost you to attend?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on both! What objections do you have to attending each school?

Congrats on both! What objections do you have to attending each school?

Oakland:
-70% mandatory attendence for Honors
-more expensive
-farther by 15 minutes

Wayne:
-nonresponsive administration
-competitive nature
-curriculum isn't up to date for this year's upcoming class

Anyone that votes, please do so only if you are well informed about both schools. Don't vote if you just recognize one by reputation and know nothing about the other. That wouldn't help at all

I would go Wayne. It's cheaper, closer and more well known.