You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2008-2009 Tufts Secondary Application Thread
Started by yuiness
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
I have been ACed post-interview. I have not filled out the financial aid forms for Tufts, could this be a reason why I am still ACed?
I doubt it. But you might as well turn it in soonish. Their deadline is in little under a month, I think.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe the deadline is March 13th, and I STRONGLY doubt they would factor that in.
lestrazz, yeah I got the email. Makes me think we could be getting AC emails or acceptance phone calls starting wednesday or thursday. what do you think?
lestrazz, yeah I got the email. Makes me think we could be getting AC emails or acceptance phone calls starting wednesday or thursday. what do you think?
I believe the deadline is March 13th, and I STRONGLY doubt they would factor that in.
lestrazz, yeah I got the email. Makes me think we could be getting AC emails or acceptance phone calls starting wednesday or thursday. what do you think?
huh you guys were ACed and got an email about updating your contact information?
Also- I cannot imagine whether or not turning in Fin Aid packages would make a difference, because not all people turn them in period, so it wont make a difference. Those are my thoughts...
huh you guys were ACed and got an email about updating your contact information?
Also- I cannot imagine whether or not turning in Fin Aid packages would make a difference, because not all people turn them in period, so it wont make a difference. Those are my thoughts...
No, we haven't been ACed (at least not yet, *groan*). Waiting to hear.
No, we haven't been ACed (at least not yet, *groan*). Waiting to hear.
ahhh sorry, my bad. i got that email before i was ACed.
Can I just say that Tufts has too many financial aid forms👎 no funnn!
My parents live in a different country, which makes the whole paper work even worse.
I think I have everything together now, though...I think.
Chessodoc - I applied Maine Track as well and was ACed early Feb. What about you? When did you interview/hear?
Interviewed in early december, ACed in early january I believe.
I believe the deadline is March 13th, and I STRONGLY doubt they would factor that in.
lestrazz, yeah I got the email. Makes me think we could be getting AC emails or acceptance phone calls starting wednesday or thursday. what do you think?
I was thinking the same thing...soo stressful. I guess all we can do is keep our fingers crossed
Does Tufts give decisions by e-mail/phone as well, or only through postal mail? Just curious, as I'll be gone on business next week when decisions are supposed to be released (interviewed early Feb).
Does Tufts give decisions by e-mail/phone as well, or only through postal mail? Just curious, as I'll be gone on business next week when decisions are supposed to be released (interviewed early Feb).
hmmm, i was under the impression that we could find out by the end of this week. do you know something i don't?
acceptance: phone call
AC: email
reject: no clue
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does Tufts give decisions by e-mail/phone as well, or only through postal mail? Just curious, as I'll be gone on business next week when decisions are supposed to be released (interviewed early Feb).
I got a phone call first.
hmmm, i was under the impression that we could find out by the end of this week. do you know something i don't?
acceptance: phone call
AC: email
reject: no clue
Perhaps we'll find out this week. I was just going by the address update email I received on Monday. It said letters were being "mailed" late this week or early next week (ie not received until next week, at least for me). Maybe if we're lucky we'll be getting a phone call soon...
anyone hear anything yet?
nope. nothing. glad you haven't either!
In the financial aid packet it asks for a copy of your parents home equity statement.
Does anyone know if this can be an informal statement from a site like zillow.com or does it have to be a formal statement from the bank? I called the Fin Aid Office but had to leave a message and I'm hoping to send my packet out today
Does anyone know if this can be an informal statement from a site like zillow.com or does it have to be a formal statement from the bank? I called the Fin Aid Office but had to leave a message and I'm hoping to send my packet out today
congratulations!! if i may ask, what time did you get the call?
Congratulations Lestrazz,..... did you apply as a Maine resident (for one of the 20 Maine resident spots)?
Any Maine residents (applying to the Maine Track) who have been on the AC list heard any anything in the last few days?
Any Maine residents (applying to the Maine Track) who have been on the AC list heard any anything in the last few days?
got the call this afternoon...accepted maine track soooo excited!!
congrats!!
Does anyone know if there are still chances of getting an interview invite or is it pretty much over?
i think it's pretty much over. they said there was only three interview dates left
i think it's pretty much over. they said there was only three interview dates left
when did you find this out?
thanks in advance!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when did you find this out?
thanks in advance!
Hi dblue,
I just looked at the interview calendar. There are only 2 dates left - March 26 and 31st. I don't know how many spots that is, but I'm guessing there are very few left. Sorry.
FYI: Tufts is closed today due to a snowstorm. Not sure how that will affect timing of sending out results of the adcom.
thanks for the info, reluctant2join. now i won't have to spend all day obsessively checking my e-mail or jumping every time the phone rings.
Anyone else get ACed? I could smell it coming.
Anyone else get ACed? I could smell it coming.
ACed as well. And I thought my interviews went great. Alas...
ACed as well. And I thought my interviews went great. Alas...
do they reject anyone? i mean, should we even feel remotely good about this?
anyone know if there are any interview days left??
yes, there are 3 interview days left. good luck!
yes, there are 3 interview days left. good luck!
still 3?!!??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
still 3?!!??
Yup! I'm interviewing on Tuesday. 😀 Moved my date up from the 24th when I saw the opening. People've been canceling.
Yup! I'm interviewing on Tuesday. 😀 Moved my date up from the 24th when I saw the opening. People've been canceling.
oooo. a chance 😱
rejection received via email today
yeah, f*ck them and all they stand for.
rejection received via email today
🙁 That really sucks Jcampbell. ((hugs)) I hope something else works out for you.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K