Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed for the Maine track two years ago and received a deferral email about a month later, so unless they've changed it a lot in the past couple of years, I'd expect they should tell you soon either way. Best of luck!!a friend of mine and I interviewed on the same day for the maine track late in october and my friend was accepted the other day. radio silence for me, though.
another maine track question for anyone who might know...
I know that Tufts itself sends out rejection and deferral emails, but should I expect the same from the maine track? I interviewed in late october, and I'm wondering if the maine track doesn't notify its deferred applicants and instead just keeps them in the wings, re-reviewing them the next month. I just need to stop obsessively checking my email and holding my cell phone if that's true (for my own sanity)!