Jul 29, 2018
I'm just a bit confused. They clearly state that no merit is available till years 2-4, which the dean reiterated in her email to me. I also have scholarships to other schools that I informed her of and she just asked Financial aid to take another look....am i missing something here?

Did you send her copies of your other offers?
Im not really sure about their policies or anything like that. I just reached out and sent copies of my other scholarships at other schools and a few days later received their merit offer. Wish I could tell you more

Sep 12, 2018
Status
Medical Student
hi does anyone know if jefferson wants us to include parents information in our FAFSA?

Mar 18, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
We were told that they have spots saved for the people who interviewed in March/April. They wouldn't need to wait for Second Look Day if that is the case...

Dec 12, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Was recently accepted but never recieived any information about second look, anyone have the details?
I would call them, its this Thursday late afternoon into Friday afternoon... Friday starts at 8;30am till like 3pm. You had to RSVP and give them information.

Mar 18, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
They told us to expect some sort of decision today. I'd take that at face value. If not, we're effectively waitlisted. Which is kinda sad.

runnindude

2+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
They told us to expect some sort of decision today. I'd take that at face value. If not, we're effectively waitlisted. Which is kinda sad.
I feel like we’ll hear something, no? If we’re waitlisted I’d like to think they’d tell us. Who knows. I too am a n x i o u s :/

Mar 18, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Has everyone received HPWL emails?

There is an alternate WL (lower priority) but most people seem to be HPWL

Mar 18, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Nothing. Probably going person by person...

If we don't hear back before 5 we're probably doomed. Unless they're going to stay in the office longer today

Mar 18, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Haha, that would be good for us wouldn't it?

If they are making calls in alphabetical order I would probably be towards the end...