About the Ads
Jul 7, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Do decisions tend to go out all on a single day here or over the course of a couple days?

Feb 24, 2020
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
What's the consensus if we haven't heard anything back yet? likely WL/A or do we think rejections are still going out?

Jun 25, 2018
For those of you waiting, I ended up getting quite disappointed back in December watching this thread and people getting calls, but I ended up with an email like a week later. Not everyone gets a call. The waiting sucks but you got this!

Reactions: premed athlete

Gshah97

2+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
For those of you waiting, I ended up getting quite disappointed back in December watching this thread and people getting calls, but I ended up with an email like a week later. Not everyone gets a call. The waiting sucks but you got this!
yeah, but it doesn't help that they started adding interviewer/caller initials in last years thread. My interviewer seems to enjoy calling a lot LOL. NICE TRY getting me to be patient and rational, but you're not getting me this time!

• Wow
Reactions: standard-deviations
Jun 25, 2018
yeah, but it doesn't help that they started adding interviewer/caller initials in last years thread. My interviewer seems to enjoy calling a lot LOL. NICE TRY getting me to be patient and rational, but you're not getting me this time!
I just wanted to help. Sad!
I also meant this cycle, back in December. And yes, A whole week after everyone was talking about getting calls from their interviewers

About the Ads

Gshah97

2+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
I just wanted to help. Sad!
I also meant this cycle, back in December. And yes, A whole week after everyone was talking about getting calls from their interviewers
Haha nah you’re completely right i’m jk.

Reactions: NeedsV4lidation

Gshah97

2+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Got called today, first A of the cycle!
Congrats! Should we continue the initials trend of last year? If BJH calls y’all lmk

Reactions: futuresurgeon16
About the Ads
Aug 19, 2019
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Did y’all’s portals change?

May 21, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
anyone heard from BS?

About the Ads
May 21, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
anyone get a portal update?

May 21, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
just wanna put out some positive vibes for everyone still waiting.. good luck guys hopefully we all get the A or at least get out of the waiting game in some capacity!!

Ole_Toe

2+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2016
Status
Psychology Student
I'm super confused about what's happening here. They are slow rolling acceptances, waitlists, and rejections, through call or email over multiple days? Is this how it went in December?

Reactions: coffee&scrubs

mpa19

2+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm super confused about what's happening here. They are slow rolling acceptances, waitlists, and rejections, through call or email over multiple days? Is this how it went in December?
I think it was pretty similar in December. I got my acceptance email a week after the calls started going out

Sep 24, 2019
Status
Medical Student
I think it was pretty similar in December. I got my acceptance email a week after the calls started going out
Same thing happened to me! I think they give interviewers a few days to call/email and then send out the rest of the acceptances via email/portal update a week later

About the Ads