2019-2020 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well they haven’t gone through their CTE date so I’d give it some time to see what happens. Plus FB groups tend to also have admins and current students as well

Members don't see this ad.

Well they haven’t gone through their CTE date so I’d give it some time to see what happens. Plus FB groups tend to also have admins and current students as well
when is their CTE deadline?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone receive their award letter yet? and if so, did y'all get any grants? Sorry I know that kinda personal but I was just wondering

Reactions: 1 user
you guys think WL movement is still coming? the groupme has 74 people and the facebook group has 95. i wonder which one is more accurate.

the facebook group says "accepted candidates" so maybe that means it includes all who were accepted, but then ended up deciding not to attend Morehouse instead choosing another school?

the groupme says "incoming students" so it has all that have committed to coming

Keep in mind that not everyone uses social media or knows about the GroupMe so the class could be full especially since the CTE date is 6/8. If not, I hope you get off the waitlist!

I just got accepted off the waitlist!!!!!!!!’

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! I've been keeping up with this forum but I'm now just creating an account. Congrats to the two ppl who got accepted yesterday! I was WL in May. I'm hoping they'll have some more WL movement.

When is deadline to receive an offer? Or is it just up til orientation?

Hey everyone! I've been keeping up with this forum but I'm now just creating an account. Congrats to the two ppl who got accepted yesterday! I was WL in May. I'm hoping they'll have some more WL movement.
Welcome. We all hope for a good news.

When is deadline to receive an offer? Or is it just up til orientation?
I remember from the interview that applicants are considered till orientation
Okay I see, I know that when I went on MSAR l saw where for the upcoming cycle there was a date listed for when the final notification of admission was

Reactions: 1 users
For those who have been accepted, when is the orientation?