-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Morehouse
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
when is their CTE deadline?Well they haven’t gone through their CTE date so I’d give it some time to see what happens. Plus FB groups tend to also have admins and current students as well
when is their CTE deadline?
June 8, so a week from today
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks!June 8, so a week from today
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you guys think WL movement is still coming? the groupme has 74 people and the facebook group has 95. i wonder which one is more accurate.
the facebook group says "accepted candidates" so maybe that means it includes all who were accepted, but then ended up deciding not to attend Morehouse instead choosing another school?
the groupme says "incoming students" so it has all that have committed to coming
Keep in mind that not everyone uses social media or knows about the GroupMe so the class could be full especially since the CTE date is 6/8. If not, I hope you get off the waitlist!
I just got accepted off the waitlist!!!!!!!!’
I just got accepted off the waitlist!!!!!!!!’
Yayayay!!!!! Congrats! Same here!!!
I just got accepted off the waitlist!!!!!!!!’
Congrats to you both!!!Yayayay!!!!! Congrats! Same here!!!
Thank you!!Congrats to you both!!!
I just got accepted off the waitlist!!!!!!!!’
Yayayay!!!!! Congrats! Same here!!!
Congratulations to you both!!!


When were you waitlisted?
I interviewed in July and was waitlisted in DecemberCongratulations to you both!!!
When were you waitlisted?
I Interviewed in February and was waitlisted in May.Congratulations to you both!!!
When were you waitlisted?
Congrats!I Interviewed in February and was waitlisted in May.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is deadline to receive an offer? Or is it just up til orientation?
Welcome. We all hope for a good news.Hey everyone! I've been keeping up with this forum but I'm now just creating an account. Congrats to the two ppl who got accepted yesterday! I was WL in May. I'm hoping they'll have some more WL movement.
When is deadline to receive an offer? Or is it just up til orientation?
I remember from the interview that applicants are considered till orientation
When is deadline to receive an offer? Or is it just up til orientation?
Okay I see, I know that when I went on MSAR l saw where for the upcoming cycle there was a date listed for when the final notification of admission wasI remember from the interview that applicants are considered till orientation
For those who have been accepted, when is the orientation?
ShooShooSugartown
Full Member
For those who have been accepted, when is the orientation?
The 29th and 30th. We had a zoom meeting with the dean and she referred to us as all “100 of you,” so the class may be full :/
Thanks!The 29th and 30th. We had a zoom meeting with the dean and she referred to us as all “100 of you,” so the class may be full :/
Congrats!!!just got off the WL!!!
can anyone pm me the groupme?
Congratulations!just got off the WL!!!
can anyone pm me the groupme?
Congratulations!just got off the WL!!!
can anyone pm me the groupme?