You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Morehouse
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
9000ayud0009
Full Member
Congrats on those accepted! I've been accepted, no letter of intent, but most likely will decline my seat (still working through some things). Best of luck everyone!
Thnaks! They sent an email to check the portalCongrats, did you get an email or did the portal change?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! OOSCongrats! Are you OOS or IS?
Flavio_Flores
Full Member
May I ask what e-mail address you sent your LOI to?Yep! They sent me an email maybe like an hour or so after I emailed it to them! I scheduled it to send at like 9 AM so it would be one of the first things they saw 😭
I've sent mine to [email protected]May I ask what e-mail address you sent your LOI to?
godsgirly4320
Full Member
Any recent accepted students (who haven't accepted their seat yet) have the info that gets presented to us on the portal? After I accepted the offer, all of the info initially presented went away. I remember there was some mention about completing the Entra application soon after accepting the seat and some other info? If you still have the info can you post a screenshot here? Thanks and congrats to everyone accepted!
I sent it to [email protected] and CC’d Dr. Jordon, who responded to me! Did not receive a response from the MD email but I assumed it was because Dr. Jordon respondedMay I ask what e-mail address you sent your LOI to?
godsgirly4320
Full Member
Has anyone heard of any Second look activities planned?
Sending positive energy to y'all as I'm getting ready to wrap up first year. MSM is an amazing school and great community we have here. Don't give up hope cuz someone in my class was accepted 2 days after classes started. Stay positive y'all...
DrDreamMadeReality
Full Member
I think I've been ghosted by Morehouse! After the secondary, I have heard nothing from them. I had heard that they would be interviewing through April, but idk
Do you think we will see a lot of waitlist movement?Sending positive energy to y'all as I'm getting ready to wrap up first year. MSM is an amazing school and great community we have here. Don't give up hope cuz someone in my class was accepted 2 days after classes started. Stay positive y'all...
EDIT: Just checked the FB page, about 27 seats left, and this is before April 30th where people gotta commit to one school. So AL people keep your heads up!
Last edited:
You will definitely see movements but don't rely so much on FB. Some accepted people don't use Facebook.Do you think we will see a lot of waitlist movement?
EDIT: Just checked the FB page, about 27 seats left, and this is before April 30th where people gotta commit to one school. So AL people keep your heads up!
Yeah you right, not everyone uses social media lolYou will definitely see movements but don't rely so much on FB. Some accepted people don't use Facebook.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DiabetesDoctor:)
Full Member
So I sent a letter of intent about 2-3 weeks ago and then a follow up email to see if it was delivered and I never received a response. I called the Office of Admissions and I was able to talk to someone who found my letter of intent and added it to my file. Long story short, make sure you call them if you send a LOI or Update letter. I called this number: (404) 752-1650
I sent 3 Followups and got nothing. I’m going to call tomorrow to check and seee if they’ve added my update/ LOISo I sent a letter of intent about 2-3 weeks ago and then a follow up email to see if it was delivered and I never received a response. I called the Office of Admissions and I was able to talk to someone who found my letter of intent and added it to my file. Long story short, make sure you call them if you send a LOI or Update letter. I called this number: (404) 752-1650
Flavio_Flores
Full Member
What time did you give them a call? I tried calling today but kept getting sent to voice mail >_<So I sent a letter of intent about 2-3 weeks ago and then a follow up email to see if it was delivered and I never received a response. I called the Office of Admissions and I was able to talk to someone who found my letter of intent and added it to my file. Long story short, make sure you call them if you send a LOI or Update letter. I called this number: (404) 752-1650
DiabetesDoctor:)
Full Member
I called around 1:30 pmWhat time did you give them a call? I tried calling today but kept getting sent to voice mail >_<
Flavio_Flores
Full Member
Thanks!I called around 1:30 pm
Is anyone who is not staying at Entra West looking for a roommate at an apartment somewhere close to Morehouse? Please DM me!
FLMedStudent1
New Member
Did anyone receive info about financial aid yet?
fish031225
Full Member
Where is the place to confirm "commit to enrollment"? Thanks, everyone. Tomorrow is April 30th...
fish031225
Full Member
Not yet. Submitted FAFSA on April 8thDid anyone receive info about financial aid yet?
CTE option only shows up starting tomorrow.Where is the place to confirm "commit to enrollment"? Thanks, everyone. Tomorrow is April 30th...
fish031225
Full Member
Thanks, from where? AAMC? or Morehouse secondary?CTE option only shows up starting tomorrow.
AMCAS. Go on your application and choose the “Choose Your Medical School Tool”. Make sure you “plan to enroll” by tomorrow! You actually have to do that before the “commit to enroll”.Thanks, from where? AAMC? or Morehouse secondary?
fish031225
Full Member
Thank you so much!AMCAS. Go on your application and choose the “Choose Your Medical School Tool”. Make sure you “plan to enroll” by tomorrow! You actually have to do that before the “commit to enroll”.
According to the SDN forum from last cycle movement off the waitlist started the second week of May! Not sure how helpful that is but I’m hoping it’s the same this year.Does anyone know when we may see WL movement?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mr. Jollof
Full Member
Waitlist and alternate list are the same when it comes to Morehouse right?According to the SDN forum from last cycle movement off the waitlist started the second week of May! Not sure how helpful that is but I’m hoping it’s the same this year.
From my understanding it’s the sameWaitlist and alternate list are the same when it comes to Morehouse right?
I got accepted off the waitlist!!!! Thank the LORD. ☝🏾😭
FierySerpent
Full Member
I just got my acceptance email. My first A!!!! I interviewed 03/26. I was not waitlisted.
D
deleted765993
R post waitlist. Had no idea that could happen (this early at least), so passing along the info. Good luck all!
Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Jollof
Full Member
Accepted off waitlist. Legs shaking.
Just got that beautiful A email!!! How do we go about FAFSA?
FollowtheGreatIAM
Full Member
Just got accepted off the waitlist! Interviewed in December OOS. Will most likely be declining but will wait to see financial aid.
DiabetesDoctor:)
Full Member
Those who got accepted off the waitlist today, do you mind sharing your stats?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FollowtheGreatIAM
Full Member
Rising MS2 here, I haven't done a single drug test. Grady and some other sites for clinical Preceptorship might require you to have one.Congrats to those who got off the waitlist! Question, does Morehouse have drug screening for their matriculation requirement?
My advice is to get your basic medical screening done through your PCP and upload those when you get here. Congratulations to everyone who got accepted and to those waiting to here back, don't give up hope!
Isn't WebAdmit just the AAMC applicant gateway? That's where I accepted the offer and had a link to pay the deposit.Anyone having problems creating a webadmit profile? I’m trying to submit my deposit, however I have not been sent an email to set up the account. Can anyone provide some advice please and thank you !
i.e. Applicant Gateway