2019-2020 New York Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is it weird that i just got the “file complete” email even though i returned the secondary a month ago?
Nope! It took a super long time for most people. Almost a month for me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how soon after the primary is submitted we receive secondaries? I just added this school to my list
For some reason I got my secondary 3 days after I submitted my primary. AMCAS has not even received my transcript yet.

I got my secondary before I was verified, the day after AMCAS first transmitted to the schools.
Secondary Submitted 6/29/19
Complete 7/30/19

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if we'll still be considered if we don't have a recommendation letter from our major?

For some reason I got my secondary 3 days after I submitted my primary. AMCAS has not even received my transcript yet.
For $ome rea$on I got my $econdary 3 day$ after I $ubmitted my primary. AMCA$ ha$ not even received my tran$cript yet. (FTFY)

Did anyone send an email about doing the overnight student host program? I sent one almost two weeks ago (to the correct email address) and haven't heard back.

Okay, happy I'm not the only one! Maybe since it's still early they haven't really looked into it yet.
Their interview season doesn't start until october! They definitely are working on other things.

Did anyone send an email about doing the overnight student host program? I sent one almost two weeks ago (to the correct email address) and haven't heard back.
I sent one over a week ago too and still nothing!

Members don't see this ad :)
Probably asked earlier in thread, but I'm assuming you won't be getting an II until your CASPER scores are received by adcom. Can anyone confirm?

sorry if this has been discussed already but has anyone figured out how to check the status of our application? I can't find the link on their website :/ idk if im blind but i dont see it LOL

sorry if this has been discussed already but has anyone figured out how to check the status of our application? I can't find the link on their website :/ idk if im blind but i dont see it LOL
You cant as of now.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone submit secondary on 6/29 and still not receive a complete email?

Reactions: 7 users
Anyone else submit secondary
Hm. It probably just takes some time for them to get around to everybody, but weird we didn't even get complete emails. Think I should shoot them an email and report back or just give it time?
im gonna give it the rest of this week. Think it said in the email it could take 4-6 weeks. Just weird that the first ones in go to the back of the pile lol

Took my casper 6/2 complete about 07/20. Have not gotten a complete email yet.

Hey guys, for the secondary i didn’t see a place to specify our letters as from our major or not. Did i miss it? Some people mentioned this a couple posts back and i did see it on their letter guidelines on their website. Wondering if i should hold off sending additional letters and causing confusion

Hey, did anyone get a confirmation email for scheduling the interview and also is there any way we can check our scheduled date? I am pretty sure I have the correct date for my interview but I just would like to double check. Thanks.

Hey, did anyone get a confirmation email for scheduling the interview and also is there any way we can check our scheduled date? I am pretty sure I have the correct date for my interview but I just would like to double check. Thanks.
I was just saying that to someone. I never received a confirmation for the date. I would email them and ask if there is a confirmation email that they will send X amount of days before you interview. Worth a shot, right?

That moment when you think you get an II but it's just an email from some NY podiatric school.
Way to get my hopes up feet people :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21 users

I didn’t get a confirmation email, but if you log into your portal it should say there!

I didn’t get a confirmation email, but if you log into your portal it should say there!
does it say it for you? All it says for me is, "Thank you for scheduling your interview at NYMC. We look forward..." Nothing about a date.

Just got an “interview reminder” email

I received an interview reminder email at 9:30 this morning!

Finally got the complete email here after submitting 6/29