-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 UC Davis
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted725807
You’re the best hahahSpoke to an admission counselor today, they are interviewing until late April, they will be releasing invites for the next 2 weeks...
Bless you, thanks for calling!Spoke to an admission counselor today, they are interviewing until late April, they will be releasing invites for the next 2 weeks...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for calling. So if I don't hear back in next 2 weeks I can finally give up...😢Spoke to an admission counselor today, they are interviewing until late April, they will be releasing invites for the next 2 weeks...
Have they sent out rejections pre-ii?Spoke to an admission counselor today, they are interviewing until late April, they will be releasing invites for the next 2 weeks...
Have they sent out rejections pre-ii?
Very few people reported R's pre-II but there are some in this thread from what I recall.
Last edited:
Probably a dumb question but did you just call the admissions office and ask to speak to a counselor?Spoke to an admission counselor today, they are interviewing until late April, they will be releasing invites for the next 2 weeks...
Rejected post-interview LOL. This one stung bc I love love loved my interview day </3 gl to the rest of y’all ❤️
Rejected post-interview LOL. This one stung bc I love love loved my interview day </3 gl to the rest of y’all ❤
You got accepted to Kaiser for a free ride though. Would you have taken UC Davis if it was offered for no scholarship?
D
deleted688779
I'll trade you UCD for your UCSFRejected post-interview LOL. This one stung bc I love love loved my interview day </3 gl to the rest of y’all ❤
Got waitlisted, same feelingRejected post-interview LOL. This one stung bc I love love loved my interview day </3 gl to the rest of y’all ❤
Last edited:
JijoO
Full Member
Embarrassment of riches. Humble brags?I'll trade you UCD for your UCSF
Apologies if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find the answer- is there space to store our bags for the interview?
DoctahPeppah
Full Member
There is definitely space! They store your items when you check-in.Apologies if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find the answer- is there space to store our bags for the interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DoctahPeppah
Full Member
Has anyone accepted received a call about Prime? Wondering if i should email them if I have a preference for one of the scholarly pathways over another.
TrustySteed
Full Member
Hi all, Just got invited for an interview last Friday. Very Excited! Can anyone tell me what is the interview form for UCD? I know there are MMIs; don't know if that's the only part to it though.
Thanks!
Thanks!
anyone get a phone call from the 01/17 interview? its been about three weeks almost
bluelight123
Full Member
anyone get a phone call from the 01/17 interview? its been about three weeks almost
Not yet
D
deleted894256
There was most recently a big wave of pre-II Rs in early JanuaryHas there been any post-secondary pre II rejections? Asking for a friend lol!
Going to withdraw my interview here. For those who already have/plan to do the same, should I call or is an email sufficient?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Going to withdraw my interview here. For those who already have/plan to do the same, should I call or is an email sufficient?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pretty sure there is a withdraw option in the secondary.
I'm pretty sure there is an option on the portal.Going to withdraw my interview here. For those who already have/plan to do the same, should I call or is an email sufficient?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I interviewed 1/17 and just got the R email this morning so people should be hearing back soonanyone get a phone call from the 01/17 interview? its been about three weeks almost
wlllll
Has anyone placed on the II waitlist actually received an interview? The email said they would start offering interviews to people on the waitlist in January through early April.
I was placed on the interview waitlist as well and haven't heard anything since!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pokemon9264
Full Member
I didn't know there was a interview waitlist? When were you placed on the II WL? I submitted my secondary in August but silence since..
Early DecemberI didn't know there was a interview waitlist? When were you placed on the II WL? I submitted my secondary in August but silence since..
Not on II WL, but I called admissions and they said this is the last week to send out II's.
did they share with you anything about the status of your application when you called?Not on II WL, but I called admissions and they said this is the last week to send out II's.
D
deleted1010666
Hi do you think there is movement on waitlist?
Not really. They asked me for my app ID and looked me up and said this is the last week, after this week I’ll probably get a status update via emaildid they share with you anything about the status of your application when you called?
bluelight123
Full Member
1/17 interview date and got waitlisted. Has anyone else from 1/17 been placed on the WL? Any acceptances besides the one above?
+1Not really. They asked me for my app ID and looked me up and said this is the last week, after this week I’ll probably get a status update via email
Also called the admissions office. Gave them my AMCAS ID, looked me up and told me my application is still under consideration. They also indicated that this is the last week and that I should hear back this week, if not by Friday. Communication will be via email.
Sounds like they were supposed to send out decisions by today...anyone hear back?
I guess this means no more II’s ... 🙁
D
deleted894256
+1 on the IS pre-II R 🙁Pre-II R just now. Bummer because I’m from Vacaville, stats significantly above the median. Thought I’d get some love from Davis haha oh well! Just losing faith in the system over here
+1 IS pre-II+1 on the IS pre-II R 🙁
I guess I’m not staying in NorCal anymore 🙁
+2 pre-II R. IS, strong ties, LM 69. Good luck, remaining friends!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+2 pre-II R. IS, strong ties, LM 69. Good luck, remaining friends!
+3 pre-II R. IS and LM around 70
+4 pre-II R also
Pre-II R just now. Bummer because I’m from Vacaville, stats significantly above the median. Thought I’d get some love from Davis haha oh well! Just losing faith in the system over here
+1 for IS pre-II R, but stats at their median. Super +1 for losing faith in their system
+6 on the pre-II R.
+2 on the super losing faith as well. lol
+2 on the super losing faith as well. lol
bluelight123
Full Member
Pre-II R just now. Bummer because I’m from Vacaville, stats significantly above the median. Thought I’d get some love from Davis haha oh well! Just losing faith in the system over here
Sorry to hear that! I hope you at least got IIs from other CA schools.