2019-2020 UC Davis

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone accepted received a call about Prime? Wondering if i should email them if I have a preference for one of the scholarly pathways over another.
 
Has anyone placed on the II waitlist actually received an interview? The email said they would start offering interviews to people on the waitlist in January through early April.
 
Has anyone placed on the II waitlist actually received an interview? The email said they would start offering interviews to people on the waitlist in January through early April.

I was placed on the interview waitlist as well and haven't heard anything since!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not really. They asked me for my app ID and looked me up and said this is the last week, after this week I’ll probably get a status update via email
+1
Also called the admissions office. Gave them my AMCAS ID, looked me up and told me my application is still under consideration. They also indicated that this is the last week and that I should hear back this week, if not by Friday. Communication will be via email.
 
Pre-II R just now. Bummer because I’m from Vacaville, stats significantly above the median. Thought I’d get some love from Davis haha oh well! Just losing faith in the system over here
+1 on the IS pre-II R 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R just now. Bummer because I’m from Vacaville, stats significantly above the median. Thought I’d get some love from Davis haha oh well! Just losing faith in the system over here

+1 for IS pre-II R, but stats at their median. Super +1 for losing faith in their system