2019-2020 UC Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
First day interviewees be like

That’s me right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Aye same day.

Where you planning on matriculating?
right now probably here, this was my alma mater and I have a large support system here. I loved BU but the debt is scary, maybe if I get aid i'd consider going there.

Awesome! When did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
II rigtht now but no interview dates available on portal. any idea why?

Reactions: 1 user
Waitlisted just now. Interviewed the 1st day.

Rejected just now, interviewed on the second day. Really bummed, liked the school a lot :(

Post II rejection here as well.

• Wow
  • Sad
Waitlisted, interviewed the first day.

• Sad
Can anyone give their thoughts on this deferred acceptance option and if they have done/know anyone who has done this? Considering it because if I do end up getting into UCI with deferred acceptance, I would definitely wait a year to go instead of going to a more expensive school this year. Personally, I'm worried it may be too late because they decide in the summer and I'd already be moved in or situated at my other school. Thanks!

Anybody have any insight on waitlist movement? Seems like a couple years ago more got in off the waitlist but last year very, very few did. This is my own speculation/interpretation based off last year's thread. MSAR says 50% but I don't that's been updated in a while let alone last year

Also is it just me or does it seem like more people have been waitlisted than usual?

Anybody have any insight on waitlist movement? Seems like a couple years ago more got in off the waitlist but last year very, very few did. This is my own speculation/interpretation based off last year's thread. MSAR says 50% but I don't that's been updated in a while let alone last year

Also is it just me or does it seem like more people have been waitlisted than usual?
Looking back at old threads compared to this ones, I’m not sure if more people got waitlisted or if it just seems like that cause everyone’s decision was backed up this year. Hoping for good waitlist movement though!

Got that sweet A after 14 weeks of waiting :soexcited::clap::banana:

Good luck to everyone else waiting its worth it!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
II received last night! Very grateful & unexpected after so much radio silence

Reactions: 2 users
When accepting to stay on the waitlist, anyone noticed any difference on the webpage?

When accepting to stay on the waitlist, anyone noticed any difference on the webpage?

No, I’m a little bit worried about this, but after I clicked submit, I exited the page and came back to it, and my previous selections were saved, which makes me think that they are saved on their end too?

On the "STATUS" Page, it says "Alternate List-Accept" which leads me to believe it registered? But I didn't check what it looked like before I'd accepted the waitlist, so...