2019-2020 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol I just got mail for this school telling me to apply because of my MCAT. But the letter is dated 9/19. Wtf haha
I just got this in the mail as well lol

Members don't see this ad.

First Acceptance!!!!!!!!! Just got the call. Interviewed one month ago

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete mid-July but haven't heard anything. Anyone know if the MSTP is receptive to pre-II application updates? I can't find anything online

for anyone who has already interviewed - around what time did your day end? i have a flight to catch right after that may be pushing it time wise

Members don't see this ad :)
for anyone who has already interviewed - around what time did your day end? i have a flight to catch right after that may be pushing it time wise

I think mine ended at 3:30 like they say in the confirmation email!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else not able to log into the portal? Every time I try it redirects me to faculty/staff login page

Anyone else not able to log into the portal? Every time I try it redirects me to faculty/staff login page
I login to ALL of my portals about... probs 25 times daily. WUStL must have some issues because their portal login fails about 5% of the time.

I login to ALL of my portals about... probs 25 times daily. WUStL must have some issues because their portal login fails about 5% of the time.
Oh my...25 x per day? That's a bit excessive! Especially when the portals don't normally show a change, even when an interview has been offered. They pretty much all notify you first by email or call before posting it to the portal. Maybe it would decrease the anxiety if you just didn't look so much!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Does WashU notify us ahead of time about our interview times/interviewers? My interview is this Thursday and I haven't received any info other than the general schedule of the interview day and info about the pizza event.

Does WashU notify us ahead of time about our interview times/interviewers? My interview is this Thursday and I haven't received any info other than the general schedule of the interview day and info about the pizza event.

No, they give you a folder with your interview info the morning of.

Interviewing in a week, and I haven't heard anything about CORE housing situation. Should I contact the admissions office?

Interviewing in a week, and I haven't heard anything about CORE housing situation. Should I contact the admissions office?
Pro-tip: when you fill out the travel form on the portal for CORE housing, it doesn't actually complete and submit to them unless you type something in the "Dietary Needs, Religious Restrictions and/or Special Accommodations" box. I found this out the hard way and my request never got submitted. Type something like "none" and then it will give you a submit button. You can do it up to a couple days prior to interview.

Reactions: 2 users
For those who interviewed mid october: does anyone know when they said we would hear back on a decision (A/R/WL)?

For those who interviewed mid october: does anyone know when they said we would hear back on a decision (A/R/WL)?
"As soon as they make a decision but hopefully by March 30th" lol

• Haha
Did anyone else get an email from the Chief Medical Officer of Sling Health post their interview?

Reactions: 3 users
i have a feeling there might be some acceptances tomorrow, brace yourselves folks. that or friday the 15th

how come?

haha i was wrong, so i guess it was a dumb feeling. i was trying to make a prediction based on previous years and based on the fact that some people heard back two weeks ago. there will definitely be some acceptances in november, but idk when (obviously)

Anyone know if WashU is receptive to ITA emails? Will be in St Louis for a different interview and traveling from pretty far.

Do you think they'll send decisions sometime this month for the first couple interview dates? I can't quite remember what they told us to expect
They said that they would try to get a decision as quick as possible, but no later than March 30th.

• Haha
Im so fed up with this school. May be divulging too much info here but i dont care anymore. Im an undergrad here and I havent heard diddly squat since July. Cmon Wash U show some love to your own for godssakes. Very frustrating to say the least.

• Sad
  • Wow
I mean, I have a 3.9+ GPA and a 94% MCAT for christssakes...
What more do they want? Who knows. I dont care. Either give me an intervirew or reject me.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
What more do they want? Who knows. I dont care. Either give me an intervirew or reject me.
The process has a lot of volatility regardless of stats and you shouldn’t expect anything from any program.

You can’t win them all.

Just take a deep breath and count your blessings.

Reactions: 2 users

Sent u a PM

at my interview day (like a week ago?) 6/16 of the people were wustl undergrads

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users