2020-2021 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Antsy and want to do something med school related in my free time. Not any studying...but suggestions of blogs, books, documentaries?
I love sawbones podcast!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Antsy and want to do something med school related in my free time. Not any studying...but suggestions of blogs, books, documentaries?

Although not directly med school related: Extreme Ownership by Jocko. Ex navy seal.

Great book which gives GREAT lessons in being a leader and will help you be a better person overall.

Does anyone know if recent interviews are for seats in the class or for the waitlist? Seeing a lot of WL recently on the page, but wasn't sure if anyone actually asked if the class is full or not.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if recent interviews are for seats in the class or for the waitlist? Seeing a lot of WL recently on the page, but wasn't sure if anyone actually asked if the class is full or not.
My WL response said due to number of seats available at this time

II just now. LM 65. OOS. Sent an update 4 days ago

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted today after interviewing 2/23! Again, the class is full or very near full based on the wording of the waitlist email. Very happy to not be rejected :)
What did the wording say? I’m interviewing 3/9 and wondering if the class is already full

Waitlisted today after interviewing 2/23! Again, the class is full or very near full based on the wording of the waitlist email. Very happy to not be rejected :)
Would also like to know. Interviewing on 3/29.

Congrats! What were your stats? Trying to get an idea of what they waitlist rn

Just got an II! Hadn't heard a thing since I applied back in August

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Just withdrew my acceptance here to keep a seat at KCU. I hope my seat goes to any one of you!!

Reactions: 7 users
Just got the waitlist email. Interviewed on March 3 and was expecting a waitlist, but still upset. Goodluck everyone!

To any current students here - do most students live in Lillington? I would likely have to live close to Raleigh for my S/Os work, curious if any other students do that.

To any current students here - do most students live in Lillington? I would likely have to live close to Raleigh for my S/Os work, curious if any other students do that.
Really would recommend against living in Raleigh. Fuquay-Varina is a nice distance between both Lillington and Raleigh. A lot of students live there

Really would recommend against living in Raleigh. Fuquay-Varina is a nice distance between both Lillington and Raleigh. A lot of students live there
Just due to distance? I’m used to 45 min commute for work every day so it’s not a huge issue to me.

I interviewed here recently and one of my interviewers was very standoffish and appeared extremely disinterested in what I was saying. He asked me like 3 questions and our interview ended 10 minutes early. Did anyone else have this experience?

• Sad
I interviewed here recently and one of my interviewers was very standoffish and appeared extremely disinterested in what I was saying. He asked me like 3 questions and our interview ended 10 minutes early. Did anyone else have this experience?
I did :/

Just received an II today!
Would anyone be able to speak about the interview? Such as any advice, what questions they ask, ect.?
Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 2 users
Just received an II today!
Would anyone be able to speak about the interview? Such as any advice, what questions they ask, ect.?
Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!
If you go all the way back to page 1 there is a link to the interview page for this school which is what I used to prep for my interview.

My interview was conversational about why DO, why CUSOM, things about me and my application, etc. My advice is to be yourself. :)

Just got an II today, but based on the previous posts I'm guessing it's for a waitlist spot? Still excited though! How long did it take for everyone to hear back?

Just got an II today, but based on the previous posts I'm guessing it's for a waitlist spot? Still excited though! How long did it take for everyone to hear back?
Why didn’t I think of this username it’s amazing 🤩
I think it’s an approximate 4 week wait but I interviewed in December so maybe someone who has interviewed recently has updated info on that.

Why didn’t I think of this username it’s amazing 🤩
I think it’s an approximate 4 week wait but I interviewed in December so maybe someone who has interviewed recently has updated info on that.
Thank you lol!

Any idea if the class is full?

Accepted off the WL today!! Super excited!!!

Reactions: 5 users
I just got an II today... the lady told me they are interviewing for waitlist positions but there has been a lot of movement.