2021-2022 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those who got IIs, how long did it take to get an II after receiving the complete email? Jw lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am grateful to have been accepted to this program, but due to an acceptance closer to home, I would like to rescind the offer. Does anyone know how to do that? The portal with our secondary apps is closed, to my understanding. Thank you.

I am grateful to have been accepted to this program, but due to an acceptance closer to home, I would like to rescind the offer. Does anyone know how to do that? The portal with our secondary apps is closed, to my understanding. Thank you.
I’m in the same situation. I plan on writing an email to the director of admissions.

Has anybody called admissions to see when decision will come out? Still silence from 11/1 interview

Just got my acceptance email! Will not be sending in deposit so hopefully seat goes to one of you guys. Interviewed 11/15, 508, 3.9 gpa.

Acceptance just now via email!!! Interviewed 11/10

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! interviewed 10/26

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! So excited :D

I was wondering if people know more about the drug screen policy. It says we have until the deadline to complete the drug test. Does that mean sending in the test with the results, or just registering and paying for the test through Castle Branch? Are they super strict about the deadline like they are with the deposit?

I was wondering if people know more about the drug screen policy. It says we have until the deadline to complete the drug test. Does that mean sending in the test with the results, or just registering and paying for the test through Castle Branch? Are they super strict about the deadline like they are with the deposit?
Congratulations on your acceptance! Unless they have changed, the drug screen deadline is a hard date. You don’t have to pay for the screening (at least not 2 years ago), but you have to submit your sample to the collecting agency by the required date. They will send the results to you and cusom.

Congratulations on your acceptance! Unless they have changed, the drug screen deadline is a hard date. You don’t have to pay for the screening (at least not 2 years ago), but you have to submit your sample to the collecting agency by the required date. They will send the results to you and cusom.
Thank you for your reply! I am out of the country right now which is why I am asking. Just to clarify, I have to submit my sample by the deadline or get the results by the deadline?

Thank you for your reply! I am out of the country right now which is why I am asking. Just to clarify, I have to submit my sample by the deadline or get the results by the deadline?
If the deadline is unclear I would reach out to cusom admissions to clarify because if you do not complete the drug test within the given time frame they will rescind your acceptance. It’s been 2 years since I did all my admission paperwork so I don’t want to answer that question incorrectly. Sorry I can’t be more helpful with specifics on that!

To those accepted: I understand that the $1500 deposit is a hard deadline (is it?) but do you think it’s worth asking if there are payment plans?

I'd reach out to them. Admin here is pretty chill I'm sure they'd be willing to work with you

You need a negative result back to get the box checked off on CB -- ie have it done and results back before the deadline. Have fun in the sauna! :)

To everyone else, my post is buried but I'm a current MS1 and am happy to answer any questions--PMs are open

hi! does anyone how long it takes labcorp to result the drug test? I’m taking my test 01/04 and it’s due 01/14

did anyone receive an update email stating "Your application has been reviewed and at this moment we would like to bring your application to the Pre-Screen Committee for an in depth review. We are very interested in your candidacy and will be discussing your application within the next few weeks."? If so, thoughts?

II this morning!

Hi, I was filling out the castle branch page and for the clinical requirements where it asks for immunization records - is that due by my 1/14 deadline for deposit, background and drug test as well? I have most of them, just did not get flu shot yet and cant find any appointments near me before next week. According to the email I got from CUSOM it only says deposit, matriculation agreement signed, and background/drug screen is due by 1/14 so I am assuming the immunization stuff is not a hard deadline for 1/14? Anyone have any insight on this?

Has anyone that interviewed in early December heard anything yet? Anxiously waiting 🥲

Hi, I was filling out the castle branch page and for the clinical requirements where it asks for immunization records - is that due by my 1/14 deadline for deposit, background and drug test as well? I have most of them, just did not get flu shot yet and cant find any appointments near me before next week. According to the email I got from CUSOM it only says deposit, matriculation agreement signed, and background/drug screen is due by 1/14 so I am assuming the immunization stuff is not a hard deadline for 1/14? Anyone have any insight on this?
No, the immunizations and other health stuff can be completed after the deposit.

Turned down acceptance! Good luck to you folks!

Rejected post-interview. Interviewed on 12/14.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Accepted today! Interviewed 12/8.