Mar 2, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Anyone else have a freaking heart attack when you get those emails from Case about their other programs! They’re playing with us at this point
Exactly! I've been getting 4 a day for two weeks now, sometimes duplicates. I'm afraid to unsubscribe because I might miss an II

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

MDToBe1!

2+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Sure! I was complete on 8/26. I sent in a significant update somewhere around late October:)
Amazing, congrats! I didn’t see any section to upload an update on the application portal - did you email it to admissions? I’ve been wanting to send an update myself, but I’m not sure what their pre-II update policy is

Jul 15, 2020
Amazing, congrats! I didn’t see any section to upload an update on the application portal - did you email it to admissions? I’ve been wanting to send an update myself, but I’m not sure what their pre-II update policy is
I'm interested as well. Based on the language in their application complete email, they don't accept pre-II updates.

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 7, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Whoops, I guess Case was one of the schools I was unable to update, sorry for the confusion. I sent an additional letter of rec around the same time though!

MDToBe1!

2+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Whoops, I guess Case was one of the schools I was unable to update, sorry for the confusion. I sent an additional letter of rec around the same time though!
No worries, thank you for the clarification, and congrats again! Success on the interview!

Nov 26, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
@CWRU.Sman is CaseMed planning on doing more interviews than usual this year? Also what will be your estimated decision turn around time for early December interviewees? Thanks a ton for being on here to clarify things. CWRU’s transparency in the process is much appreciated!

Apr 9, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Have there been any recent IIs to the early/mid September completes? It appears like UP is nearing the end of August first-pass reviews, but I wanted to confirm.

About the Ads
Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Have there been any recent IIs to the early/mid September completes? It appears like UP is nearing the end of August first-pass reviews, but I wanted to confirm.

I was complete mid-late July and haven't heard anything. It's my second time applying to MD programs but first time to Case at all (UP)

Reactions: 2 users
About the Ads
Apr 29, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Is the financial aid app open for anyone? it was supposed to open today but I don't see a link on accepted central. Also, did anyone get their Network ID?

Mar 16, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Is the financial aid app open for anyone? it was supposed to open today but I don't see a link on accepted central. Also, did anyone get their Network ID?
I activated my network ID last night but don't see any link to the financial aid app on accepted central.

About the Ads
Jul 7, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
MD/PhD applicant here - it says online that if you submitted by the end of August (which I did) that you would hear about an interview by September. But, I have not heard anything. Anyone else in the same boat?

Nov 16, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Just got an II for UP today! Submitted my secondary in early September. Only interview spots available were in December.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Dec 15, 2019
I'm trying to open the Case financial aid application but nothing appears on my screen. Is anyone else having this problem? Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 12.18.53 PM.png

Sep 17, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
same, on alt list too. btw, did you ever get to the bottom of that rumor of there being a priority waitlist or not?

Lmao no. I think there is a huge conspiracy going on. Did you notice how nobody who was in the zoom meetings last month said anything about it? Strange things are afoot at the Circle K[ase] Western

• Haha
Mar 18, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Receiving that Doc Opera email after getting waitlisted feels a lot like getting an unwanted 2am text message from your ex

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Dec 10, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Lmao no. I think there is a huge conspiracy going on. Did you notice how nobody who was in the zoom meetings last month said anything about it? Strange things are afoot at the Circle K[ase] Western

I'm actually not sure which zoom meetings you are referring to? I haven't gone to any besides the interview and an IQ session in September

Oct 7, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Wow, I interviewed yesterday and Case really blew it out of the water. Their admissions team seems so fun and their interviewers ACTUALLY read my application in such detail. Also a *little* starstruck by Christan. :1geek: They definitely moved up the list in terms of top choices. Here's to my other 12/7 peeps hearing back within the next 2-3 weeks as they said!

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads