2020-2021 Case Western Reserve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
pre-II R. wish everyone still in the running best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Pre-II R just now, OOS complete mid-September, LM 75. Good luck guys!!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Pre-II R. IS. Complete 9/15. Disappointed I don't get a chance to interview at my alma mater, but I'll survive.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

My interview is next week! Does anyone have any last-minute insights or words of advice? very nervous not going to lie.

Hey guys,

My interview is next week! Does anyone have any last-minute insights or words of advice? very nervous not going to lie.
I had mine a few weeks ago and it was very laid back! The Dream Team really makes you feel comfortable! In terms of the interviewers, both had read my apps and asked me questions pertaining to it, very conversational! I enjoyed the whole day! Just relax and be yourself, you got this!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I had mine a few weeks ago and it was very laid back! The Dream Team really makes you feel comfortable! In terms of the interviewers, both had read my apps and asked me questions pertaining to it, very conversational! I enjoyed the whole day! Just relax and be yourself, you got this!T
Thank you :)

Reactions: 1 user
Got an interview invite here this morning! Did folks who interview here do the IQ session? If so, did you do it before the interview or after? Not sure if it's going to come up but it seems interesting.

• Love
II! OOS complete 8/12, LM75, also wondering about the IQ session

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Did you guys write thank you notes individually to each interviewer or post them on the portal?

Got an interview invite here this morning! Did folks who interview here do the IQ session? If so, did you do it before the interview or after? Not sure if it's going to come up but it seems interesting.
Did it after, not a huge deal other than to get a feel for how they use them in the curriculum

Hey guys, how long after the interview session did you guys receive the survey link?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got a II tonight! Complete late September LM 75

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Sorry if it's been asked already, but does CWRU accept pre-II update letters? Thanks.

Did anyone get the invite to Tuesdays Zoom? Any thoughts on what that is about???

Reactions: 2 users
Pre-II R. Why you gotta be like this :(

• Care
also got a zoom link email today, crossing my fingers because this is my top choice!!

I havent received anything since july lol i hope i get something too

Is it safe to assume that if we didn't get the zoom email today it's a WL/R then?

Did everyone who got the Zoom invite have it scheduled for 3pm-3:30pm EST?

I think on page 8 someone reported zoom --> WL... but also A. So I think it's a mixed bag.

Did everyone who got the Zoom invite have it scheduled for 3pm-3:30pm EST?
Goodbye Zoom session invitees. I believe it’s been reported that you’ll never be heard from again, in this forum.
edit: typo

Last edited:
I think on page 8 someone reported zoom --> WL... but also A. So I think it's a mixed bag
do we have proof or another person that can confirm this is true? I feel like that person was just trolling ahaha and that there is no zoom for waitlist people

do we have proof or another person that can confirm this is true? I feel like that person was just trolling ahaha and that there is no zoom for waitlist people
CWRU previously invited people to Zoom sessions for WLs. I don't believe they've kept that up since there was a good amount of backlash.

II earlier today, complete early october. LM 70, OOS. Completely unexpected! Anyone know how the scholarships are here?

II earlier today, complete early october. LM 70, OOS. Completely unexpected! Anyone know how the scholarships are here?
Congrats!! :)

They said no scholarships this year and instead are trying to give better financial aid to people who qualify

II yesterday! complete aug, OOS. super excited, since my hopes for Case were dwindling

Reactions: 4 users