2020-2021 Johns Hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any pre-II R’s or II’s today? Radio silence since Nov :/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
accepted!!! inteviewed in late Oct.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
GOT THE A!!! NO WAYYYY OMGG

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Got the A as well!!! Pumpedd! Interviewed in September.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Question for people who've already interviewed: I know they allocate 1 hour for both interviews, but did yours actually take an hour? My student lasted about 40 mins and my faculty about 45 and I'm trying to see if that's normal or a bad sign

Question for people who've already interviewed: I know they allocate 1 hour for both interviews, but did yours actually take an hour? My student lasted about 40 mins and my faculty about 45 and I'm trying to see if that's normal or a bad sign
I think its supposed to be around 45. My student interview took 55 minutes, but I don't think it was supposed to be that long. Faculty was 40ish as well

Current M1 here - congrats to all those accepted!

Reactions: 5 users
Congrats to all the acceptances!!! So excited for you guys! Go celebrate :D

For those on the waitlist, movement is common! And most movement on the list does happen around May as people lock in their decisions. So do not give up hope! Still very possible to get the "A"! :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know till when they would be sending interview invites?

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted!! Interviewed in October. Does anyone know if there's a groupme or facebook page for accepted students?

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
Has anyone sent a post-II update letter or LOI via email and not gotten a response?
I thought Johns does NOT accept updates?
1607956971599.png

Did they reject anyone post-interview or does everyone get put on the waitlist? Seems like the waitlist might be relatively large

I believe this is talking about pre-II, because I know they told us during interview day to send any updates to a specific person!

(Although sometimes I get paranoid that I was tripping so someone who interviewed pls confirm)

And again, lmk if any of y'all also didn't get a response to your update/loi email)
I think they said to send it to the same person who sent the interview link. I might have also heard wrong though...

Any recent interview invites? Anyone complete in October?

Anyone willing to share how their interview went and any tips? A bit nervous about mine scheduled for this week.

Reactions: 1 users
My student interview was around 55 mins and faculty was 40 and the faculty said don't worry you did great, we don't usually go for the full hour.

R for MSTP today. Complete 8/29. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

• Care
Does anyone here have an interview scheduled for this Thursday or Friday (Dec 17/18)? I'm trying to see when their last interviews in December are.

Pre-II R complete late July

• Care
Just got a pre-II R during my birthday lunch so that was fun

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
Pre-II R, was expecting this honestly lol

• Care
Pre-II R, totally expected so no hard feelings. Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
sorry to hear :/ did these all come at the same time or rolling?