2020-2021 Kaiser (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
do we think the class is full or there will be more waitlist movement/ when is the cte

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Can you still be accepted after CTE? Or is everyone on the waitlist just an R at this point?

Reactions: 1 user
Can you still be accepted after CTE? Or is everyone on the waitlist just an R at this point?
Yes you can still be accepted, though very slim. It is becoming less likely to get off the waitlist as time goes on as it is dependent on a student giving up their seat last minute for whatever circumstances.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone please clarify the state of the controversy regarding KPSOM’s firing of Dr. Khoury. The most recent info I could find was an article in Forbes (2/21) but it didn’t outline any new information, or include info from the letter the school released in 1/21 where they cite covid violations and inaccuracies in her credentials.

I’m not seeing anything that doesn’t point to her firing due to complaints lodge about the 8/28 class she taught.

This isn’t something anyone can ignore. I’m looking for more information to understand the whole story before deciding whether to move forward with KPSOM.

Anyone have an update, or a source that shows an actual substantive response from the school as to why they fired her after suspending her due to complaints pertaining to her lecture/discussion?

Can someone please clarify the state of the controversy regarding KPSOM’s firing of Dr. Khoury. The most recent info I could find was an article in Forbes (2/21) but it didn’t outline any new information, or include info from the letter the school released in 1/21 where they cite covid violations and inaccuracies in her credentials.

I’m not seeing anything that doesn’t point to her firing due to complaints lodge about the 8/28 class she taught.

This isn’t something anyone can ignore. I’m looking for more information to understand the whole story before deciding whether to move forward with KPSOM.

Anyone have an update, or a source that shows an actual substantive response from the school as to why they fired her after suspending her due to complaints pertaining to her lecture/discussion?
7A363483-C93D-4DCF-8013-22867C05BD0F.jpeg

Letter to Dr. Khoury:
“Your appointment was not renewed due to […] false statements regarding your credentials and academic experience, poor judgment and other ongoing concerns in interacting with others, refusals and failures to perform assigned work, missed deadlines, poor work product, and non-compliance with COVID-19 protocols."

Until the case goes to trial and the evidence is laid out in the open, it’s very unwise to jump to conclusions about what took place. Her anti-white tirade may have not had anything to do with her dismissal, or it may have just been the straw that broke the camel’s back after a lengthy history of underperformance.

View attachment 350833

Letter to Dr. Khoury:
“Your appointment was not renewed due to […] false statements regarding your credentials and academic experience, poor judgment and other ongoing concerns in interacting with others, refusals and failures to perform assigned work, missed deadlines, poor work product, and non-compliance with COVID-19 protocols."

Until the case goes to trial and the evidence is laid out in the open, it’s very unwise to jump to conclusions about what took place. Her anti-white tirade may have not had anything to do with her dismissal, or it may have just been the straw that broke the camel’s back after a lengthy history of underperformance.
I haven’t seen anything regarding an anti-white tirade. Can you please post your source? I saw this letter and those are some serious heavy hitting allegations. I’ll be very interested to see what comes of the trial.

Completely agree with not jumping to conclusions, hence the researching and asking questions, especially considering how silent the case has been since 2/21.. at least as far as I can see.