2020-2021 Kaiser (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone have MSAR/can see how many WL spots there were last year?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
yea out of all schools, this is probably the worst waitlist to be on... 50 spots.. free tuition.. so many WLs!
does anyone know how they accept off the waitlist, is it ranked?

yea out of all schools, this is probably the worst waitlist to be on... 50 spots.. free tuition.. so many WLs!
does anyone know how they accept off the waitlist, is it ranked?
More than 50 spots this year, I think it’s closer to 100

Oh really? Could swear that during the interview they mentioned that this years matriculating class would be larger
Class size will stay 50 until at least the inaugural class graduates. But they have accepted more than 50 applicants (because all schools accept over their class size).

Reactions: 1 user

Discussion:

Last edited:
  • Okay...
CONGRATS! sorry for the barrage of questions- but when did you interview and how did they notify you?
Thanks! I interviewed back in mid/late Jan and got an email to check portal!
Doesn’t it feel like you just won’t a $400,000 lottery?
hasn't hit me yet-tough choices ahead!

• Care
They answered this like one post above haha- an email to check the portal!
I’m curious if anyone eventually called to discuss the acceptance, FA, etc?

Got off the waitlist earlier today! This feels like a dream

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I’m curious if anyone eventually called to discuss the acceptance, FA, etc?
I got a call a few days after I was accepted! Mostly just to answer questions and stuff
Congrats! Any idea if it is still full COA this year for everyone or is it only guaranteed tuition?
I got full COA and pretty sure everyone does. Was surprised since the language on the website made me think otherwise

Reactions: 2 users
I got off the waitlist earlier today! I feel like they accepted me by mistake, and I'm scared to be completely happy about it until I hear from an actual admissions staff member. Also, shoutout to the person who declined their acceptance. You literally changed my life.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
my MSAR expired and I never checked, can anyone tell me the percentiles for the gpa and mcat at Kaiser?

do we think any more WL movement is gonna happen.. anyone got any intel into how many members in a fb group or groupme or whatever?

Reactions: 3 users
I got off the waitlist earlier today! I feel like they accepted me by mistake, and I'm scared to be completely happy about it until I hear from an actual admissions staff member. Also, shoutout to the person who declined their acceptance. You literally changed my life.
That’s awesome! congrats :) a member of the 2024 class told me they waitlisted hundreds of people

Reactions: 1 users