2020-2021 Miami (Miller)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have a missed call from a 786 number right now but no voicemail but I think I got the A
I'm pretty sure they said that they wouldn't leave voicemails.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah they called twice and like they wouldn’t do that unless I was getting an A right? I didn’t think it was proper to call back since it’s so late. During my interview they said there could be a voicemail I don’t remember anything about no voicemails. However, that’s good news if that’s the case.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, I hate to be that guy but I was just informed by Admissions that Miami's interview cycle has come to an end. 😢😢😢

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
They said they wouldn’t say much on a voicemail. But it’s probably up to the person calling if they want to leave them or not. Are both of you that got a call MD only?

So if we didn’t get off the WL today then it’s probably grim news for a while huh

did people who got scholarships get informed of this on their acceptance call?

Members don't see this ad :)
Previous dates people have reported hearing back mid day-afternoon instead of morning. But I’m losing hope 😕

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Just to put y’all (hopefully) at some ease from those of us who have been waiting months fir the call-

Sometimes they call that night
Mostly they call the next day
Some people get an email with no call within a few days
If you get the alt list, it usually takes about a week or two to get notified

Don’t lose hope, I just got an A at another top-ranked school this morning after waiting since November! I’m sure there will be a lot of movement at a lot of schools in April.

No travel costs this year (virtual interviews) = more interviews accepted by students = more acceptances = likely more dropped acceptance spots (hopefully)

Reactions: 7 users
Hey guys, I hate to be that guy but I was just informed by Admissions that Miami's interview cycle has come to an end. 😢😢😢
okay so I can consider Miami a rejection? duly noted, thread unwatched. best of luck to those still waiting for a call!

Has anyone gotten a call this morning? I wanna cry lol

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
So we just write back to the email that we want to Accept the admissions offer?

Reactions: 1 users
... and with today's unfruitful wait for an A from Miami, I gained all the material for the resilience essays I'll be writing next cycle.

See my No A squad nxt szn

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Few weeks, I got accepted in late Feb and got my scholarship email on March 15 even though the scholarship letter was dated March 1.
so they send a scholarship physical letter in the mail + email also? Do they send a facebook group invite in an email?

Anyone know what it means if we haven’t heard anything, waitlist or acceptance? I interviewed 2/8, assuming its a waitlist but weird seeing others got official waitlist confirmation?