2020-2021 Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the R today. I imagine submitting in October did....not help. Best of luck to all in their future endeavors!

Welp got my R about an hour ago. Disappointed since this was my top choice for school and I had close ties, but alas it wasn't meant to be. I'm wishing every other applicant still in the cycle good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
My time is up. It has been fun, friends.
Gosh, what a roller coaster.

Less dramatic translation: R, complete mid-Aug

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
My time is up. It has been fun, friends.
Gosh, what a roller coaster.

Less dramatic translation: R, complete mid-Aug
Sorry to hear that. This hasn't been fun at all for me though lool, just take the shot Michigan!

Reactions: 1 user
Also caught the R, complete late August.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
That feeling when it's 6 pm ET on a Friday, and they can't reject you on the weekend (probably)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone on here interviewed in January? and if so when did they say you would hear back?

Who’s ready to get rejected next week 🙃?
Don't know if I'm ready to get rejected next week; but I'm certainly getting ready to be rejected next week...I feel like I'm getting to the climax of some fantasy/adventure tragedy

• Care
  • Sad
Don't know if I'm ready to get rejected next week; but I'm certainly getting ready to be rejected next week...I feel like I'm getting to the climax of some fantasy/adventure tragedy
This is so devastatingly accurate lol

Michigan is really playing us by making us go through another Monday without the R

Had my heart ripped out by the Packers today, ready for the final blow from Michigan this week

Good luck All
Quarantine Stay Home GIF by Chippy the Dog

Best Wishes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Reactions: 4 users
alright fam who's still in this waiting for good news on this beautiful monday

Reactions: 9 users
R, they got me. Good luck to everyone still standing <3

• Care
R, a little flabbergasted bc my stats are above median, strong mission fit, IS, and I've been accepted to schools I had a far smaller chance of getting an II/acceptance to. Is app review just random? Idk if anyone can convince me otherwise at this point xD

• Care
Yup got that R too. Also kinda shocked especially since they strung us along for this much... Really had high hopes for today but oh well! On to the next one...

R, a little flabbergasted bc my stats are above median, strong mission fit, IS, and I've been accepted to schools I had a far smaller chance of getting an II/acceptance to. Is app review just random? Idk if anyone can convince me otherwise at this point xD

With how many competitive applicants there are, they probably just toss out a stack of apps every once in a while without reading. It helps get rid of the unlucky applicants

• Haha
If you're still thinking that there is some logic to the admissions cycle - you are hallucinating!

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
R at last. Finally, catharsis.

R two minutes ago. It's a continuous flow rather than one email at the same time to all the R apps which increases the stress of waiting haha

Pre-II R. One more school to stop thinking about!

R
Complete mid-July, IS, LM 77 Now I know I'll need to leave Ann Arbor after being here for 4 yrs....Will miss my walks by the Huron River. Good luck to those still in the run!

• Care