You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Quinnipiac (Netter)
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same just got the pre secondary RLollll pre secondary app R
D
deleted1057987
when were you guys complete? IS or OOS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS and complete in early October
Congratulations! When was your interview?ACCEPTED! 🙂 check your portals y’all it’s the MOST nonchalant email i would have missed it.
Congratulations! When was your interview?
Thank you 🙂 interviewed 9/21
Last edited:
awesome congrats and thanks for sharing! i interviewed 10/7 so maybe our group will hear something later this week. what exactly did it say on your portal and where?Thank you 🙂 interviewed 9/21
Last edited:
Congrats! 9/30 interviewer waiting here patiently (anxiously). Did they email you or was it just a portal update?ACCEPTED! 🙂 check your portals y’all it’s the MOST nonchalant email i would have missed it.
9/25 here, get in line lolCongrats! 9/30 interviewer waiting here patiently (anxiously). Did they email you or was it just a portal update?
Thank you! so it was an email but it just said "update to your application in your portal" in the subject. I was at work so I just went directly to my portal and saw the offer there, but in the body of the email it also says it. I was so nervous at first because I always assumed acceptance emails would have a "congratulations" or something in the subject haha.Congrats! 9/30 interviewer waiting here patiently (anxiously). Did they email you or was it just a portal update?
ACCEPTED!!!! Just got post-II WL at another school and was feeling incredibly down. Interviewed here on 10/9. Good luck everyone!!
ACCEPTED! Interviewed 10/12. OOS.
Also accepted
Edit: Interview Late September
Edit: Interview Late September
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ACCEPTED!!
Does anyone know if the deposit is refundable?
*I understand it may be applied toward tuition, but I'm asking if it's refundable if we end up choosing another program.
*I understand it may be applied toward tuition, but I'm asking if it's refundable if we end up choosing another program.
Yes it is refundable until April 30 according to msar.Does anyone know if the deposit is refundable?
*I understand it may be applied toward tuition, but I'm asking if it's refundable if we end up choosing another program.
juliaannact19
Full Member
Interviewed on 10/19 and still nothing... do people think they will keep sending out responses today? really need a win today lol
Interviewed on 10/19 and still nothing... do people think they will keep sending out responses today? really need a win today lol
I sure hope so. 9/30 and didn't hear anything. Tbh I'll be real confused if it doesn't work out here. My interview was so incredibly chill and conversational. I've had a lot of interviews this cycle and this is the one I feel the absolute best about. Really hoping I get good news today or else I'm gonna be worried about a weird tick or personality disorder I don't know about.
accepted and II was on 9/30! good luck everyone!!
D
deleted928067
the portal isnt working
I have an interview with Netter and I am pretty nervous since it my first and only interview. For those who have already interviewed, how would you sum up your experience?
Easily one of the most organized interviews I had. The Dean personally memorizes your application and has a little round table at the end. The interviews itself were very relaxing and just a friendly conversation.I have an interview with Netter and I am pretty nervous since it my first and only interview. For those who have already interviewed, how would you sum up your experience?
easily the most chill interview i've done. the first one I had was with a 2nd year student and she kept saying "just relax, I want to have a conversation." she even asked me if i'd prefer questions or just talk freely lol. my second interview was with a retired md and he was SUPER chill. he even cussed a couple times lol. we ended up talking about sports refereeing b/c that's something we had in common. And i got accepted here so it worked out. Don't stress. Do your best to prepare but don't get crazy about it b/c it's truly a stress-free type of interview.I have an interview with Netter and I am pretty nervous since it my first and only interview. For those who have already interviewed, how would you sum up your experience?
Interviewed 10/9 and silence so far haha. Congrats to everyone that got A's.
Hopefully we get some more A's this Thursday!
Hopefully we get some more A's this Thursday!
juliaannact19
Full Member
Really trying to manifest some A's today!! Has anyone heard anything?
Really trying to manifest some A's today!! Has anyone heard anything?
9/30 here. Still in post-II purgatory
juliaannact19
Full Member
Wow, you've been waiting so long! It's strange because in past years they've sent out decisions 2 weeks post-II. Covid keeps screwing things up 🙁9/30 here. Still in post-II purgatory
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, you've been waiting so long! It's strange because in past years they've sent out decisions 2 weeks post-II. Covid keeps screwing things up 🙁
I had 5 interviews in September and I've heard back from 0 of them... Definitely losing it a bit haha. I went back and looked at last year's thread and it looks like people are not necessarily told of acceptances in order. Some people hear back in 2 weeks and some hear back in a month and a half. That made me feel a little better, but who knows with this cycle. Wishing everyone the best! Still 2-3 hours left in the admissions day!
Accepted! Interviewed on 10/14. Received an email with no phone call.
Last edited:
juliaannact19
Full Member
Accepted!!! So relieved and excited! Received the email at 3:08PM! Interviewed 10/19. Congrats to all others who have been accepted!
No, it says that the deposit is refundable until April 30. We have to accept the decision within two weeks of receiving it also. I think for most MD schools they understand that there is still a lot of cycle left and most of us are going to wait for more decisions.Accepted! Interviewed on 10/14. Received an email with no phone call.
Hey there, just making sure but...does accepting the offer on the portal and paying the deposit mean that I'm committing to enroll? I don't think it does but I want to make sure.
Edit: Congrats by the way! This school seems amazing!
Accepted as well!! Interviewed on 10/30. Congratulations to everyone!
Accepted today, interviewed 10/19.
D
deleted1057987
Do we think they are being slow with sending out II?
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
Do we think they are being slow with sending out II?
yes!
Just got the A via email!
confusedandtired
Full Member
I just got the A as well! Interviewed early October
TheTomFord11
Full Member
Accepted! Interviewed 10/12.
does quinnipiac take updates at this time?
does quinnipiac take updates at this time?
Like pre-II updates? Im curious too
Zulka
Full Member
Like pre-II updates? Im curious too
From the email that you get when you submit your secondary:does quinnipiac take updates at this time?
"Any information you would like to add to your application after you have submitted your secondary can only be done in pdf format through the Additional Information section found in your Secondary Application account. Please do not send any updates to the school through email or postal mail."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are their interviews closed or open file? Congrats on the A!Accepted today, interviewed 10/19.
From the email that you get when you submit your secondary:
"Any information you would like to add to your application after you have submitted your secondary can only be done in pdf format through the Additional Information section found in your Secondary Application account. Please do not send any updates to the school through email or postal mail."
I actually called them, and they said they're okay with update letters
Open file.Are their interviews closed or open file? Congrats on the A!
juliaannact19
Full Member
Anyone know if there is an admitted students/class of 2025 facebook page yet?
How’s the interview like? Is there a high chance of getting in after an interview?