You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Seton Hall
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do you guys know if they are still accepting update letters?
No, I emailed them this morning post-interview and they said the deadline for updates has passed.Do you guys know if they are still accepting update letters?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received a waitlist email at 12:30 am
Good luck to everyone
Hope there is a lot of waitlist movement for all
Good luck to everyone
Hope there is a lot of waitlist movement for all
futureOBGYN!
Full Member
Me too! Also hoping for waitlist movement and wondering if the waitlist is rankedI just received a waitlist email at 12:30 am
Good luck to everyone
Hope there is a lot of waitlist movement for all
Last edited:
Pre II or post? wishing you the best of luck as well!Just got the R email, Wishing you guys the best of luck!
Post-II , thank you !Pre II or post? wishing you the best of luck as well!
Also wondering thisInterviewed on 01/08 and haven’t heard back since, should I assume that’s basically a waitlist/potential R?
+1Also wondering this
kissmy_asthma_99
Full Member
How long is the interview? I got one email that said 30 mins and another that said 1 hour lol.
(got the II 2ish weeks ago)
(got the II 2ish weeks ago)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futureOBGYN!
Full Member
They’re still interviewing?
How long is the interview? I got one email that said 30 mins and another that said 1 hour lol.
(got the II 2ish weeks ago)
MynsonsThey’re still interviewing?
How long is the interview? I got one email that said 30 mins and another that said 1 hour lol.
(got the II 2ish weeks ago)
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Congrats!!Are you IS?ii just now LOL
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Mynson
Congrats!! Are you IS?How long is the interview? I got one email that said 30 mins and another that said 1 hour lol.
(got the II 2ish weeks ago)
yepCongrats!!Are you IS?
I saw someone posted they interviewed 2/4 and got an A but no one else. I also interviewed 2/4 but haven’t heard back yet.Has anyone who interviewed in February heard back yet? Interviewed 2/2 and haven't gotten a decision so far
confused--
Full Member
My admissions day was on 1/14 and interview on 1/22, still haven't heard back...anyone else in the same boat?
same no idea what to think of itMy admissions day was on 1/14 and interview on 1/22, still haven't heard back...anyone else in the same boat?
tana98
Full Member
same but 01/08 for interview!I saw someone posted they interviewed 2/4 and got an A but no one else. I also interviewed 2/4 but haven’t heard back yet.
In last year's thread, people who interviewed months before were getting A calls through the end of April and even May...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we know if interviews are still continuing?
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Wow 😮 Congrats! Are you in state?I think it’s kind of sporadic. I attended admissions day 2/11, interviewed 2/14 (lol yes, bright and early on Valentine’s day), and got the acceptance call on 2/25!
jijc94
New Member
Thank you! I’m still in shock. Imposter syndrome anyone? But yeah, in state.Wow 😮 Congrats! Are you in state?
3.5 gpa and 507 mcat 😬 idk, something impressed them!
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
Does anyone know if acceptances are still going out?
naveelttil
Full Member
I hope so 😬! I interviewed last week, by the way.Does anyone know if acceptances are still going out?
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
Same 🙂I hope so 😬! I interviewed last week, by the way.
tachyandbrady
New Member
Did anyone hear back after an interview the week of 2/10?
Tomorrow will be 3 months s/p interview with no decision yet. Remaining hopeful!
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Tomorrow will be 3 months s/p interview with no decision yet. Remaining hopeful!
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Any one got Post Interview updates?
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
Nothing yet! I can’t focus on anything else haha 🙃Any one got Post Interview updates?
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Are you IS?I just received a waitlist email at 12:30 am
Good luck to everyone
Hope there is a lot of waitlist movement for all
I totally Agree 😊Nothing yet! I can’t focus on anything else haha 🙃
Has anyone followed up with or called admissions? Previously they said Jan people would know by end of Feb, and that interviews were ending feb 25
Any one got Post Interview updates?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
If you do follow up or call, can you please let us know?Has anyone followed up with or called admissions? Previously they said Jan people would know by end of Feb, and that interviews were ending feb 25
Just called - they said they are sending a batch of A/WL/R by the end of next week. They said to call if you don't hear anything after that.If you do follow up or call, can you please let us know?
Edit: I mentioned I interviewed in Jan so not sure if that applies to Feb people
Last edited:
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
So pretty much do not expect anything this week 🙁Just called - they said they are sending a batch of A/WL/R by the end of next week. They said to call if you don't hear anything after that.
Edit: I mentioned I interviewed in Jan so not sure if that applies to Feb people
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
Thanks for calling and giving an update!!Just called - they said they are sending a batch of A/WL/R by the end of next week. They said to call if you don't hear anything after that.
Edit: I mentioned I interviewed in Jan so not sure if that applies to Feb people