-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Tufts
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
II!! Complete 8/17. Only saw March dates available
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II earlier today! Complete 9/1
pre-med202022
Full Member
This gives me so much hope. i have same stats as you, but I am an ORMII today complete 8/11 !! 3.3/509 URM
I was complete 9/22. It sounds like we are very close to them reaching my pile!!!
9000ayud0009
Full Member
II today - complete 9/19. 510/3.3. Only dates I saw were in March
Congrats!! Do you mind sharing stats, IS/OOS, and ORM/URM?II today - complete 9/19. 510/3.3. Only dates I saw were in March
9000ayud0009
Full Member
thanks! stats are in there, and I'm OOS/URMCongrats!! Do you mind sharing stats, IS/OOS, and ORM/URM?
abc123041187
Full Member
Thoughts on submitting an update if I am interviewing in February?
D
deleted1075607
Accepted
Pre-II R just now. IS, complete in mid-July. I knew it was a Hail Mary, but this one stings.
Pre-II R a few minutes ago. OOS, complete 7/31. Good luck y'all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R as well! Complete mid-July
Pre-II R, OOS, LM 68, URM, complete mid-July
Pre-II R , completed mid July 3.9-506
pre-med202022
Full Member
Pre-II R, Complete mid-Aug
YoloSwagCats
Full Member
Oh man, the R's are flowing in
I wonder if they were sent in waves or all at once.
D
deleted1009115
waiting patiently for my R 
Come on Tufts, give it to me baby, give me that R
Received my pre-II R first thing this morning!!! Happy Friday lol
D
deleted1040408
Tufts pulling a Wake Forest lol
Do it Tufts, break my heart, DO IT
emily3590
Full Member
Maybe this is faulty logic, but it seems as though most people got their Rs this morning..... hopefully ADCOMs decided to go home early on Friday and we're in the clear?? (I know I'm going to regret saying this instantly)Do it Tufts, break my heart, DO IT
ehhh, if they're gonna do it, I'd rather it be sooner than later - I also was complete in October so I have basically zero hope for Tufts lmaoMaybe this is faulty logic, but it seems as though most people got their Rs this morning..... hopefully ADCOMs decided to go home early on Friday and we're in the clear?? (I know I'm going to regret saying this instantly)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
Received my pre-II R first thing this morning!!! Happy Friday lol
I'm sorry! I emphasize with this, Penn State rejected me at 8:20 on a Monday morning. When were you complete?
Declined my II, hopefully it goes to one of y'all! 🙂
Declined my II, hopefully it goes to one of y'all! 🙂
Wow, congrats on wherever you're going! Just let Tufts know that AnesthetizedPremed on SDN says to hit him up w/ that II
did you receive the II today?Declined my II, hopefully it goes to one of y'all! 🙂
8/5/2020. I'm also OOS!I'm sorry! I emphasize with this, Penn State rejected me at 8:20 on a Monday morning. When were you complete?
Wednesday!did you receive the II today?
Anyone here a current student in the MD/MPH program? Would love to dm you! 🙂
You can upload them in the portal!I am so sorry if this has been answered, but does anyone know where to send thank you notes for interviewers?
I got the R from there yesterday too, they hit me with the 1-2 MayweatherTufts pulling a Wake Forest lol
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
I'm sorry to hear that. When were you complete?I got the R from there yesterday too, they hit me with the 1-2 Mayweather
Lol its all good it was a shot in the dark. Mid July, 3.90, 506, OOS.I'm sorry to hear that. When were you complete?
Anyone else complete mid July just waiting and thinking "I'm in danger" x.x
I was complete late July and this is all I hear
Last edited:
Jumping in with the pre-II R on Thursday, complete 8/4, 511 MCAT 3.6 GPA URM. Good luck everyone!!!
D
deleted1071563
how realistic is it, based on past years, that deferred students will be ultimately accepted? i am looking at 0.01%, please prove me wrong
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to break up the Pre-II R train. Firstly, I am sending good vibes and coupon voodoo your way to get free chicken nuggets or milkshakes. You all are fabulous creatures who deserve an A. <3
I just received an II to the Maine Track! Complete 9/15, scooped up an interview 1/29. To comfort anyone waiting on an II for the MT, there were tons of February spots!
I just received an II to the Maine Track! Complete 9/15, scooped up an interview 1/29. To comfort anyone waiting on an II for the MT, there were tons of February spots!
Would it be uncouth to email them and ask for a copy of their most recent match list? I know they posted their 2020 specialties online but the most recent data showing specific programs is from 2017.
D
deleted785419
Why not get accepted first. If ur already in then sure I don’t see why notWould it be uncouth to email them and ask for a copy of their most recent match list? I know they posted their 2020 specialties online but the most recent data showing specific programs is from 2017.
I have been. Mostly deciding between Tufts and another new england school.Why not get accepted first. If ur already in then sure I don’t see why not
AK_Legends
Full Member
Please keep us informed if they were willing to share it - I too am really interested in that listI have been. Mostly deciding between Tufts and another new england school.