2020-2021 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has the portal been updated for accepted applicants? Or has there been any confirmation email? I missed their call Wednesday & this morning and it's killing me.
 
Has the portal been updated for accepted applicants? Or has there been any confirmation email? I missed their call Wednesday & this morning and it's killing me.
The portal does update if you're accepted. If you were accepted, you will see an "Offer" tab in-between "interview schedule" and "status".
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS and have dodged R waves but I have little to no hope at this point 🙁
I’m a Texan but living in Boston for 6 months bc fiancé got a new job here. Would this give me ties? Is it update worthy? Basically I would 100% forego all Texas opportunities to be in Massachusetts for this reason lol. I’m desperate.
 
OOS and have dodged R waves but I have little to no hope at this point 🙁
I’m a Texan but living in Boston for 6 months bc fiancé got a new job here. Would this give me ties? Is it update worthy? Basically I would 100% forego all Texas opportunities to be in Massachusetts for this reason lol. I’m desperate.
Might as well send an update and letter of interest if you are that certain. What do you have to lose by giving it a try? If you need to reapply next year, you'd have it on record that you were very interested in the program and that may work in your favor if you apply as early as possible. You can also look into labs in Boston for now if you dont already have a job. Boston is a research powerhouse. I feel like recruiters email me on monthly basis for positions in Cambridge and I live about and hour out of the city. The pay is pretty awesome for some of those roles, too. So worst case scenario, you can save up and show super close ties for next cycle after settling into the city a bit more.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad