2020-2021 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
QUESTION: I recently got an interview invite here and the nearest date I could sign up for was in January...

What's up with that? Seems kind of odd to just SIGN UP almost 3 months out at the earliest.

Should have scored a 528 smh
I feel 90% certain that you're trolling
 
Unfortunately, I recently interviewed at Tufts and my portal only shows interview spots open in January as well. On the bright side, there are open slots until March!
200.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that the admissions committee reviews interviewed applicants once a month, but does anyone know when that actually is? I'm curious if I just barely made it into their first review batch.
 
Hi All,

I just interviewed for Tufts Maine on Friday. People who have already interviewed for the Maine track: should we send the thank you letters as one PDF or multiple PDFs?

My nerves got the best of me at the end so even though I know she mentioned it, I didn't write it down. Any advice is welcome! Thank you 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I just interviewed for Tufts Maine on Friday. People who have already interviewed for the Maine track: should we send the thank you letters as one PDF or multiple PDFs?

My nerves got the best of me at the end so even though I know she mentioned it, I didn't write it down. Any advice is welcome! Thank you 🙂

I’m sorry I can’t help with your question, but I just got invited to interview for maine track, so you mind sharing your thoughts/feelings about interview day?
 
I’m sorry I can’t help with your question, but I just got invited to interview for maine track, so you mind sharing your thoughts/feelings about interview day?
Congratulations!!! Honestly, it was an amazing interview day. Everyone was so kind and all the interviews were fairly conversational. All of the interviewees got along really well (only a handful of us) and we had a lot of breaks to just chat and get to know each other. I came out of the interview loving the program even more than I went in! Best of luck; I'm sure you'll do great!! 🙂
 
Does anyone remember what day they said decisions will come out? I feel like they gave us 3 different dates when I interviewed and I can’t find where I wrote them down.

edited: for those who interviewed in September
 
Last edited:
Does anyone remember what day they said decisions will come out? I feel like they gave us 3 different dates when I interviewed and I can’t find where I wrote them down.
I just interviewed today, and they said they would have their decisions by the first week of November!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For any of the people who already interviewed or students currently attending, any tips for interview day? Also what are your favorite things about this school?

Any help is much appreciated!
 
Do you guys think decisions will go out today?
Idk. On my interview day they said that they'd definitely send them out today, or possibly tomorrow at the latest, but there seem to be other people who have said they've more recently said possibly Monday...
 
I interviewed 9/16 and they said probably today (10/15) or tomorrow (10/16), but I guess it might be monday based on what everyone is saying?? I'd rather them say monday the latest and us find out early so I have less anxiety about all this haha
I found my notes from 9/23 and they said either today, tomorrow, or Monday. It looks like last cycle they called over a couple days, so fingers crossed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad