2020-2021 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
People who interviewed, when did you receive the email with Zoom Links? I interview this week and haven't received anything 🙁 anyone else on the same boat? Should I reach out?
 
People who interviewed, when did you receive the email with Zoom Links? I interview this week and haven't received anything 🙁 anyone else on the same boat? Should I reach out?
I got an email the friday before my interview which had the zoom link at the bottom and then I got an email the day before with bios of my interviewers and that had the zoom link as well