2020-2021 UCLA (Geffen)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
still nothing.......... help....... anyone else?
Same here.
Kill Me Reaction GIF
 
Also in the limbo group, interviewed mid-Dec, have heard literally nothing since then.... I don’t particularly have anything to add here.... this is just such a wild ride. Hopping in here to show solidarity with the other limbo folks who are waiting confused. I have no idea what to expect honestly.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed in January on the last day lol that can be why there is such a delay for me but who knows at this point
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you get the provisional reward letter and did not receive the Geffen scholarship, does that mean you were already considered and did not receive it?
 
Was told by FAO that they plan to send out all award letters by next week
For those who have already gotten in? Or does that mean the rest of the As will have to come out by then so they’d get aid then as well? I’m probably overanalyzing lol just dying for an answer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad