2020-2021 UCLA (Geffen)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe take it as a sign of hope? Lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
still nothing.......... help....... anyone else?
Same here.
Kill Me Reaction GIF

Also in the limbo group, interviewed mid-Dec, have heard literally nothing since then.... I don’t particularly have anything to add here.... this is just such a wild ride. Hopping in here to show solidarity with the other limbo folks who are waiting confused. I have no idea what to expect honestly.

Reactions: 5 users
Post-II R :/
interviewed in September
This was my last hope...crossing my fingers for the 2 waitlists I have now

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else get their provisional financial aid package today? When are scholarships announced?

If you get the provisional reward letter and it doesn’t have any scholarships, does that mean you were considered and you didn’t get anything or is it based solely on need?

I interviewed in January on the last day lol that can be why there is such a delay for me but who knows at this point

Post R, bye bye my peeps

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
i feel like i gained several white hairs waiting for this email LOL

Reactions: 1 user
Hi I just wanted to post this because I am extremely grateful to have gotten an interview with a 503 mcat. It's so nice to see that UCLA actually does hollistic screens before interviews!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Hi I just wanted to post this because I am extremely grateful to have gotten an interview with a 503 mcat. It's so nice to see that UCLA actually does hollistic screens before interviews!
Congrats on the interview! I'm sure you knocked it out of the park!

congrats! did you just get this interview!

If you get the provisional reward letter and did not receive the Geffen scholarship, does that mean you were already considered and did not receive it?

How long did it take for folks to get the provisional award letter after filling out fafsa and their financial aid stuff? Also were you notified by email?

If you get the provisional reward letter and did not receive the Geffen scholarship, does that mean you were already considered and did not receive it?

this is what they told me when i asked about provisional award/geffen

Attachments

• 8B759475-6951-4748-AB59-087C31E0AE1F.jpeg
    8B759475-6951-4748-AB59-087C31E0AE1F.jpeg
    352.9 KB · Views: 314
Anyone know if they meet every Wednesday or every other? Seemed they sent decisions every other Thursday but :arghh:

Was told by FAO that they plan to send out all award letters by next week

Was told by FAO that they plan to send out all award letters by next week
For those who have already gotten in? Or does that mean the rest of the As will have to come out by then so they’d get aid then as well? I’m probably overanalyzing lol just dying for an answer

I was told by the admissions office that some Geffen scholarships were already given out but there's still more.

For those who have already gotten in? Or does that mean the rest of the As will have to come out by then so they’d get aid then as well? I’m probably overanalyzing lol just dying for an answer
I wish I had the answers 😔

My parents: "It's 3pm on Thursday. Still nothing?" UCLA has my whole family on edge lol

• Haha
Just got an alternate list email. Anti-climactic for sure but damn I'm glad I finally heard something

edit: I interviewed in mid November

• Wow
Just got the post-II R! Interviewed end of Oct

• Care