2020-2021 UNC - Chapel Hill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone that has emailed admissions for whatever reason, about how long does it take for a response if you ever even received one? I notified them of an updated address and would like a confirmation before I officially move. Here’s to hoping!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my BP now > when I submitted my secondaries.

this process has AGED me.
 

Attachments

  • 53F581E1-2EF5-44E0-B197-92286E5FB932.jpeg
    53F581E1-2EF5-44E0-B197-92286E5FB932.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 132
So based on last year's thread this week last year everyone after today is either rejected or waitlisted?
I’m not saying anything is definite because obviously I’m not adcom and I can only speculate, but I would at least give it till the end of the week. And like prior people have said, no news is good news!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do yall think waitlists/rejections is next. I literally looked through the previous years thread and each year after a huge acceptance wave on tuesday they started giving rejections and WL?
 
Just got the post-II R. Rough, but honestly my interview did not go too well so I'm not surprised at all. Interviewed in October. Good luck to everyone though!! Keep killing it!
@effervescentseaotter Hi! Sorry to hear about your R and best of luck with other schools. Wanted to ask exactly how the R played out if you don't mind? You got a portal change, and then the next day there was an email to check the portal, and then when checking the portal you saw an R? No pressure to share if you don't want to!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! Just thought I’d offer some relief by letting you know, I just spoke with an MS1 that found out UNC is using March 15th as the deadline they’re following. So hopefully you’ll hear something soon.
Thanks for the info!! Do you think that means the committee will meet one more time on March 15 and then let people know next week? Or will everything be decided this week?
 
Thanks for the info!! Do you think that means the committee will meet one more time on March 15 and then let people know next week? Or will everything be decided this week?
That I can’t answer as of right now. I would assume if they were sending out decisions by March 15th then this would be the last week they would meet, but your guess is as good as mine.