2020-2021 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I mean Second Look is in 10 days, so I really hope you guys find out beforehand...

The FB group is at 273 rn, though I don't know how that compares to other years.
Thank you for the update! At this point I'm just praying for the purgatory of the W'aitlist as opposed to an outright rejection.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I’m confused- don’t they say April 15 is actually the last day?

I’m confused- don’t they say April 15 is actually the last day?
Someone mentioned earlier they might release decisions today. We’re all just speculating here until emails come out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I mean Second Look is in 10 days, so I really hope you guys find out beforehand...

The FB group is at 273 rn, though I don't know how that compares to other years.

Bless bless; So seems like there about 20 more slots to release based on histroy and thats assuming no one in the group is a current student or something and that all admits are in the group

Someone mentioned earlier they might release decisions today. We’re all just speculating here until emails come out.
it might be today? I called the admissions office (and they usually pick up) but no one answered. they could be in a meeting rn

Reactions: 3 users
it might be today? I called the demons office (and they usually pick up) but no one answered. they could be in a meeting rn
I know it's just a special change but can we please start calling it "demons office" for real. this is such an opportunity you guys

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I know it's just a special change but can we please start calling it "demons office" for real. this is such an opportunity you guys
omg I didn't even realize that!! yes I petition to make this change permanent lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
What time have their admissions meetings ended in the past?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does someone care to elaborate on what this purgatory email is?

Oh no...is purgatory w a i t l i s t? And what if you got nothing :(

Reactions: 1 user
Oh is SDN autocorrecting WL to purgatory

also got the p u r g a t o r y email—have to say, very kindly worded! and very happy to finally hear back :)

Got the waitlis** email. I wonder if they just waitli** everybody.

**edited this so it doesn't get autocorrected. It's very funny though.

+1 waitlist

lol can't even partake in the devils lettuce this summer now

• Haha
Just got the waitlist e-mail. Not accepting the position, have decided to do a PhD instead :) Good luck, everyone, and thank you to this supportive & informative community for all the help over the past couple years!!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
I think I'm going to withdraw my app with the WL. My job requires a one year commitment and it's at an academic institution I don't want to burn bridges with. See y'all next year.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
waitlist +1. so tempted to just put in the comment section “please” 😩

• Haha
Is there anyone that have not received a waitlist email? Wondering if they just waitlist everybody

I just got the email too. Nice message but no one gets off of the list, do they?

Also received the \/\/L email today (2/2 1nterview) and declined the spot, good luck to those who are going to stick it out!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
does getting W-L preclude the possibility of any merit aid? fortunate to have a good financial offer at a peer school, so the (potential) decision between WU and the other school basically comes down to finances

ohhhhh these purgatory etc. autocorrects must be for a p r i l fool's day! @ washu I'm down if you wanna give me an A and let me know that my W L decision was a joke

What do people usually put in WL comments? Like can I make them aware my top accepted choice rn has a CTE date of 6/1 (ouch) and I've only got till then if they want to pull me off WL?

Does anyone know how to find historical W L movement (d a t a)?

Edit: apparently (d a t a) autocorrected to foolishness ugh

• Haha